'Exactly the thing the West End has been waiting for'
'A joyous version of the Hitchcock classic'
The Sunday Times.
John Buchan's THE 39 STEPS - memorably filmed by Alfred Hitchcock in 1935 - is thrillingly adapted for the stage.
Nothing has been cut from this hilarious and spectacular version of Britain's most spell -binding thriller - legendary scenes include the chase on the Flying Scotsman, the escape on the Forth Bridge, the first theatrical bi-plane crash ever staged and the death-defying (or nearly!) finale at the London Palladium!
With four actors playing a minimum of one hundred and thirty nine roles, THE 39 STEPS is the most astonishing theatrical tour de force of the year.
Theatre and Dinner Package
As above, but for a truly extraordinary evening, included in the package price is an amazing two-course dinner before the show. This will be a night out you'll never forget!
Choose from the following restaurants for your pre- theatre dinner (Click here for the sample menu):
- Ruby Blue Leicester Place, Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7BP.
- Sway 61-65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5BZ.
- Grace, 42-44 Great Windmill St., London W1D 7NB.
- Tiger London, 29 The Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4SP.
- Foundation, 5 Langley Street, London, WC2H 9JA.
*Not available on Sunday