This world famous Celebrity Tour of Notting Hill is an intimate walking tour through Notting Hill’s rich pop culture history, visiting celebrity homes, famous film locations, music landmarks, celebrity hangouts, popular tourist attractions, and much more.
Let your expert local guides bring the streets of Notting Hill alive, and look out for some familiar faces on the way! Sacha Baron Cohen, Elle Macpherson, Damon Albarn, Joseph Fiennes, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Claire Danes, and Claudia Schiffer have all been spotted on the tour!
On this 2.5 hour tour you will see:
- Celebrity Homes, including Richard Branson, Elle Macpherson, Robbie Williams, George Orwell, Joe Strummer, and many more!
- Film locations from 'Notting Hill', like THAT blue door and the REAL Travel Bookshop
- Film locations from 'Love Actually', 'Performance', 'Alfie', 'Bridget Jones', and The Beatles' 'Help!'
- The hotel where Jimi Hendrix overdosed and venues where he used to perform
- The recording studio where Bob Marley made the album 'Exodus'
- Pink Floyd's first gig venue
- The place where The Clash formed
- The venue where Lilly Allen made her stage debut aged 5
- The oldest pub in Notting Hill, and the pub where the Sex Pistols and Bill Clinton both drank
- Damon Albarn's favorite record shop
- The theatre where Sir Lawrence Olivier made his London stage debut
- An authentic Banksy graffiti artwork
- All Saints & Paul Smith flagship stores
- The Portobello Market
- And much, much more…