- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon and See Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Professional Guide
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Complimentary Hotel Pick Up From Over 80 Central London Hotels
Literature lovers and history buffs will fall head over heels for this great value tour to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon. Leave London behind and take a day trip with an expert guide to Shakespeare country – you’ll drive through the gorgeous Cotswolds to discover this picturesque and history-rich part of Britain.
Oxford’s celebrated education history is world-famous – a number of significant people from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton have studied at Oxford University. Home to the oldest university in the English speaking world, Oxford is a bustling town full of ancient squares and cobbled streets. See the historic Bodleian Library with its ornate entrance and swooping door – it’s been a haven for hard working students for hundreds of years!
After Oxford, we’ll drive through the gorgeous, rolling hills that make up the Cotswolds. A blend of bustling towns and sleepy villages sweep across the landscape – you’ll see the best of the English countryside as we pass through this green scenery!
This market town was home to the brilliant playwright and poet William Shakespeare – it doesn’t need any other introduction! See the half-timbered house where the Bard grew up and explore Stratford-Upon-Avon – a thriving town packed full of history and culture.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
This tour will finish at approximately 6.30pm in London.
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day.
- Day trip to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels. You will be taken to our departure point to board your tour.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel return
- Admission to any of the attractions
- Food and beverages (unless stated differently)