- Reserved Seats on Eurostar
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Free Metro Ticket
- Designated Time for Shopping
- Free Map of Paris
- Standard Premier Option Available – Includes Breakfast, Light Meal and Refreshments Served at Your Seat
Eurostar Journey to Paris
Arrive at St. Pancras International Station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, at 5.45am (5.30am on Saturdays). You’ll receive an informative welcome pack.
Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel – before disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Paris Open Top Bus Tour
Look out for our expert guide who will meet you on arrival at Gare du Nord station. They will escort you to where the open top bus tour will start, beginning your enchanting day in the City of Love! Feel the buzz of the city as you cruise through the Champs-Elysees – a mile-long street flanked with luxury stores and charming cafes. See the historic Arc de Triomphe standing in the centre of whizzing traffic, and hop off if you wish by the iconic Eiffel Tower.
You’ll have to tear yourself away from Paris eventually, so arrive at the Eurostar check-in at Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from Paris is 8.13pm, arriving in London at 9.39pm.
Note: Train times are subject to change.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Entrance to the Eiffel Tower is not included.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Open top bus tour
- One way metro-card
- Food and beverages unless stated differently