- London Eye
- Big Ben
- Buckingham Palace
- Secret passageway from Whitehall to Downing Street
- Royal Parks
- Admiralty Arch
- World’s smallest police station
- Trafalgar Square
- Benjamin Franklin's residence
- Oldest wig shop in London
- Cleopatra's Needle (ancient Egyptian tower)
- Covent Garden
- Church that inspired the wedding cake
- St. Paul's Cathedral
Departure time: 10.30am
Meeting Point: Outside the entrance to platforms 1 & 2 at Waterloo Station
Please note: All tours leave 10 minutes after the alloted departure time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
Want to see all of London’s must see sights and attractions? Want to hear quirky tales about London’s amazing and sometimes bizarre history? Want to visit off the beaten track areas that the tour buses can’t take you? Then this is the tour for you. The Grand London tour is designed to show you London in all its glory – great monuments as well as hidden nooks and crannies, and give you a taste of Londoner’s London.
Cycling casually alongside riverside pathways, cycle lanes and park routes, ensuring your complete safety at all times, the tour includes stops at highlights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and the magnificent Royal Parks, where you will stop for a refuelling break by the lakes. Then pedalling along the Mall you will also we also see Admiralty Arch, Trafalgar Square, Chinatown, Covent Garden and St Paul's Cathedral. Wow! That’s quite a list of places.
Yet, true to form you will also hear about the unique, strange and amusing elements of this great city. How else would you ever find the world’s smallest police station or an ancient Egyptian tower that has survived 3,000 years; learn about the historic struggle between the town planners and the milkmaids at St. James Park; or discover the church that inspired the wedding cake?!
There are so many other wonderfully eccentric characters, peculiar traditions and eyebrow-raising monuments to discover on this carefully selected route, that the GRAND LONDON TOUR really is a must-do for anyone who wishes to unravel London’s most bizarre past and present.
- Bicycle rental
- Safety helmet
- Professional tour guide
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time. Late arrivals will not receive a refund.
- Please wear dress appropriate for a cycle tour (visibility clothing, appropriate cycling gear)
- Children under 10 years are not permitted to join any Bike tour. Eligible children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please take care of all personal property. The Company will not be liable for any theft, loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential loss
- Each customer is responsible for maintaining their own safety at all times. The Company will not be liable for any injuries caused to a customer unless this is as a result of negligence on the Company’s part.
- By agreeing to take part on the tour, all customers are agreeing to follow the safety instructions given by the guide and to exercise due care and attention whilst cycling. If a participant is unable to ride a bicycle safely the tour leader may ask the person to stop riding. No refund will be given.
- The Company may, at its discretion, require any person to be excluded from a tour if The Company deems his or her conduct to be offensive or a nuisance to other customers. The Company also reserves the right to refuse access to participate on a particular tour should circumstance be deemed to compromise tour safety.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.