I ♥ London Walk - The perfect blend of history, tourist attractions and celebrity pop culture ‘A man who is tired of London is tired of life.’ Samuel Johnson. London is the world’s beating heart, a power generator fed by the ingenuity of its enormous, diverse human population. At its best it’s glamorous and beautiful; at its worst filthy and degenerate. It’s a bubbling cauldron of constant noise, bustle, growth and irascible life, all thinly seasoned with the meanest sprinkling of respectability.
Let us take you on a tour of the London we love – an intoxicating place, a city that swallows you whole and spits you out into the grey muddy waters of the surging Thames. You’ll never be the same again.The I Love London walking tour incorporates a heady blend of major London tourist attractions, the stories that make up London's fascinating past and present, and a refined selection of celebrity homes, film locations, music & pop culture landmarks, all in one amazing tour!
The I ♥ London walking tour includes a boat cruise along the River Thames, so you must have a valid Zone 1 Travelcard to take part. Children 12 & Under go free offer is not valid with any other Celebrity Planet or third party offer.
- Mayfair Learn about the history of this exclusive Central London enclave as you visit the homes of Jimi Hendrix, William Blake, peruse Vivienne Westwood's shops, see where Tom Ford stays when in town and the famous rooftop where The Beatles played their last ever concert
- Soho London's den of iniquity! Carnaby St, the centre of the swinging sixties , the Famous Windmill Theatre and the rock n' roll legend that is the Marquee Club
- Covent Garden The Ivy restaurant is the place to be seen in London, Covent Garden market is one of the city's great delights, grab a pic in front of Cleopatra's Needle
- Boat Ride A trip down the Thames is the best way to see London's landmarks and tourist attractions, from Westminster Palace down to Tower Bridge, they're all here!
- Borough Market London's oldest food market has existed since Roman times
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Destroyed once by fire, the bard's world famous theatre is truly a sight to behold
- Millennium Bridge Walk across this magnificent feat of engineering, once destroyed by Deatheaters!
- St Paul's Cathedral London's great religious monument, and a symbol of the hope, resilience and strength of the city of London
- The best view in London A view shared by Christopher Wren as he watched his great cathedral be built from the ashes of his beloved city.
- Film locations Harry Potter, Bridget Jones, Sherlock Holmes, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, 007, and many more!
These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!