- 3 Hour Panoramic Open Top Bus Tour
- Live English or Multilingual Audio Guide
- See a Number of Attractions Including Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly
- Audio Guides in:
If you only have a limited time to see the very best London has to offer, then this three hour open top bus tour will fit in perfectly with your schedule! Take in the sights and sounds of the city from the top deck as you pass some of London’s most famous attractions and landmarks.
Listen in to our guided commentary and be entertained and educated – there’s a lot to see! Discover the Tower of London’s brutal history, Buckingham Palace’s royal past, the architecture of Marble Arch and affluent Park Lane during this three hour tour of the capital. Get in the thick of it at bustling Piccadilly and Trafalgar Square – without having to navigate the crowds!
The three hour tour will finish where you started, but you can get off at any stop before your finish stop.
Click here to view route map
- This is NOT a hop on hop off product: it is a continuous three-hour loop.
- You are free to choose one of the six coloured routes for your three hour London Panorama bus tour. We recommended enjoying either the Red or Blue route as this will provide the most widespread and varied sightseeing experience. Please be aware that you cannot change routes during the tour.