Discover more of London with the London Sightseeing Pass! Offering great value and convenience and giving you entry to over 60 attractions including the Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle and many more….
Take advantage of tours, cruises and walks. With special discounts at restaurants, West End theatres, and other services, the London Sightseeing Pass guarantees you'll never be short of things to see and do!
The pass comes in 1, 2, 3 and 6 day options. So however long your stay you can save time and money at London’s top attractions with the London Sightseeing Pass!
With the London Sightseeing Pass you will receive:
- FREE entrance to more than 60 attractions - Click here to view a full list of the attractions
- FREE shopping and restaurant discounts and benefits
- FREE full colour guidebook available in 7 languages. It includes helpful information about each attraction, how to get there, opening/closing times, as well as insider tips
Activating the Travelcard (London Pass with travel only)
If you have opted for London Pass with travel, your Travelcard will be stamped with the start and end date that you specify at purchase.
Validity of the London Pass
The London Pass and the London Travelcard are valid for use on consecutive days only. At the end of your validity period or when your purse value has been used up, the pass will expire and will no longer allow access to attractions.
If, for example, you used a three day pass for the first time on Monday, your pass will cease working at the end of Wednesday, regardless of how often you have used it in between
A London Travelcard is available with every London Pass and makes your sightseeing experience more relaxing and cost efficient.
The benefits of a London Travelcard include:
- Unlimited journeys on all London Underground, Buses, Trams, Docklands Light Rail and Over-ground Trains within zones 1 – 6.
- A hassle free day as you don't need to buy lots of different tickets – the travelcard includes everything you will need.
- When you buy a 6 day London Pass with Travel you get a 7 day Travelcard - that's a whole extra day for free.
- Make huge savings as a single Underground ticket bought in London costs £4.00, a bus ticket is £2.00 so after 2 or 3 journeys you will be saving money.
The London Pass with Travel is a must for anyone sightseeing in London as the complete package will save you time and money, and it will make your sightseeing experience hassle free.
The following validity rules apply:
- 1 day Travelcards (off-peak) can be used from 9.30am Mondays to Fridays, all day Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, on each day of validity and for any journey that starts before 4.30am on the day following the expiry date.
- 2 and 3 day Travelcards (off-peak) have the same rules as 1 day Travelcard and can only be used on consecutive days.
- 7 day Travelcards can be used at any time during the period of validity and for any journey that starts before 4.30am on the day following the expiry date.
- Children under 11 years of age may travel free of charge on the tube, buses, DLR and London Overground if accompanied by an adult holding a valid travelcard.
Please note: Delivered Visitor Travel Cards are date stamped on issue. Please ensure you have selected the correct start date when ordering as your Travel Card will have the date you selected.