- Free entrance to more than 50 top attractions. - Click here to view a full list of the attractions
- Free shopping and restaurant discounts and benefits
- Free full colour guidebook available in 7 languages
- Save time at attraction entrances
- The pass comes in 1, 2, 3 and 6 day options, making it flexible for your holiday needs
Discover more of London with the London Sightseeing Pass. Offering great value and convenience and giving you entry to over 50 top attractions including the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, London Zoo, Windsor Castle and many more…
Take advantage of tours, cruises and walks. With special discounts at restaurants, West End theatres, and other services, the London Sightseeing Pass guarantees you'll never be short of things to see and do!
The pass comes in 1, 2, 3 and 6 day options. So however long your stay you can save time and money at London’s top attractions with the London Sightseeing Pass!
With the London Sightseeing Pass you will receive:
- FREE entrance to more than 50 top attractions - Click here to view a full list of the attractions
- FREE shopping and restaurant discounts and benefits
- FREE full colour guidebook available in 7 languages. It includes helpful information about each attraction, how to get there, opening/closing times, as well as insider tips
- Due to an incident at HMS Belfast, the ship will be closed to public until further notice
- Free entrance to more than 50 attractions
- Free shopping and restaurant benefits
- Free guidebook
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest underground station: Leicester Square, Take exit 1 onto Charing Cross Road, turn left and walk past the Wyndham’s Theatre. Walk 100 metres towards Trafalgar square, our redemption desk is the downstairs area of the ticket information booth on the right hand side opposite the Garrick theatre.
London Pass Redemption Desk opening hours:
Monday to Saturday: 10:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Sunday: 10:00hrs to 17.00hrs
Closed: 25th & 26th December and 1st January
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
London's attractions, the sheer array of things to do in London, need not be overwhelming. The London Pass is an extraordinary way for you to explore the finest of London without spending an exorbitant amount of money. Not only does the Pass provide you with free entry to over 50 extraordinary London attractions, you are also granted skip the line London attractions entry to some of the places covered by the Pass, including the famed Tower of London and distinguished Hampton Court Palace. The Pass also provides you with free London tours to choose from, from walking tours to cruises to London bus tours. The London Pass signifies genuinely exceptional value for money.