- See the Ashes Urn
- Visit the Pavilion Long Room
- Visit Players’ Dressing Rooms & View Honours Boards
- J.P. Morgan Media Centre
- MCC Museum
Come to Lord’s and take a tour behind the scenes at ‘The Home of Cricket’. Guided by an expert guide the tours take in the Pavilion, and the Dressing Rooms. Housing the famous 'Honours Boards', you will have the chance to sit on the seats usually occupied by the England team.
In the MCC Museum, home to the Ashes Urn and over 400 years of cricket history, we explore the treasure house of Lords.
Following on from 2013, the MCC Museum will launch a new exhibition in 2014 in partnership with J. P. Morgan, entitled “Cricket’s Crown Jewels”. Part Two will highlight the cricketing memorabilia and great collectors who have contributed to MCC’s historic collection.
Around the Ground we take in the magical atmosphere of Lord’s and the award winning architecture of the J.P. Morgan Media Centre. Here you will see where Sky Sports, Test Match Special and the written press report on the game.
- Guided tour of Lord's Cricket Ground
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- No tours on major match days & preparation days. On other match days certain restrictions apply - contact the Tours office for more information
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.