Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
Walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging your favourite sportstars like David Beckham or Lewis Hamilton. Start your royal experience with an audience with the Queen, before planting a kiss on Prince William’s cheek.
For the brave, get face-to-face with scary serial killers in our live fear experience SCREAM. After a sneaky behind-the-scenes look at how our World-renowned sculptors create the figures, relax in our taxis and relive the rich history of London.
Then step up to your favourite Marvel Super Heroes before getting ready to experience the spectacular and exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie, where our Marvel Super Heroes battle it out to save London from impending doom.
Did You Know?
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
- Some of Madame Tussauds’ original work and earliest relics are still on display in London, including the death masks she was forced to make during the French Revolution and the Guillotine that beheaded Marie Antoinette. The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’, a breathing likeness of Louis XV’s sleeping mistress Madame du Barry sculpted in 1763.
So, who do you want to meet?
Special Event - One Direction to Get Waxed For A Madame Tussauds World Tour
Starting in London (from 18 April to 11 July 2013)
If you are a fan of ‘One Direction’, now's your chance to finally meet them!
The boys of the phenomenally successful band, ‘One Direction’, are being created as wax figures to tour the world for Madame Tussauds. Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and Niall have been involved throughout the sculpting process and the Madam Tussauds’ team have had great fun working with them at two sittings, taking hundreds of precise measurements and discussing the style their figures will be portrayed in.
Do not miss this chance and book your tickets now!
The One direction wax figure touring attraction will kick off in three Madame Tussauds venues:
- London (18 April- 11July)
- New York (19 July - 11 October)
- Sydney (24 October - 28 January).