A pop culture icon is celebrated in this nostalgic tour, that traces Diana's life through the London sites she made famous, and looks in-depth at her all too brief life en route.
Even before her marriage to Prince Charles at St. Paul’s Cathedral, Diana Spencer was a face on the London scene. She taught at an exclusive kindergarten in Kensington and hung around with a good time pack of Sloane Rangers.
After her marriage, Diana, Princess of Wales, moved mainly in the more formal circles of the royal family but nevertheless still found time to pursue her other interests in the capital such as cinema going, ballet watching and of course, shopping!
Chauffeur Driven Tour
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off, and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, it's just you and the chauffeur, there is no better way to travel!
On this 3 hour chauffeur driven tour you will see:
- The flat where Diana lived between 1979 and 1981
- The kindergarten where she worked as a teacher prior to meeting Prince Charles
- The Knightsbridge department store where she bought her blue engagement dress
- St Paul’s Cathedral, the scene of her fairytale wedding in 1981
- The Mayfair house where Princess Diana spent her last night alive in England
- Her official home in London
- The hospital where she gave birth to Princes William and Harry
- The department store that often allowed her a private buying spree behind closed doors
- The Chelsea gym where she enjoyed trysts with rugby star Will Carling and Oliver Hoare
- Westminster Abbey, the scene of her emotional funeral in 1997
- Diana’s Memorial Fountain and Playground
Other Royal sites visited include:
- The official residences of The Queen, Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William and Prince Harry
- The birthplace of Queen Elizabeth II
- The former homes of The Prince of Wales and Princes William and Harry
- The school attended by Prince Charles (and Lilly Allen)
- The nightclubs frequented by Princes William and Harry
- The Changing of the Guard
- Plus much, much more…
Please Note: The Changing of the Guard occurs every second day August to April and every day May to July.