The Beatles' arguably remain the most iconic pop band in popular history, and The Beatles London Tour is a ticket to ride round the sights and landmarks made famous by the fab four.
This is the best Beatles Tour in London, a 3 hour chauffeur driven tour which visits the recording studios, film locations, homes and hangouts, past and present, graced by John, Paul, Ringo, and George.
Chauffeur driven tour
Celebrity Planet's private chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
Beatles London Tour Itinerary
Here are just some of the sights and experiences on the tour:
- The location of the historic Beatles 'rooftop session'
- Paul McCartney's London home and offices
- The 'birthplace' of Beatlemania
- The only place the Beatles ever lived together
- The location of John's infamous 'bigger than Jesus' interview
- The apartment where John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Ringo, and even Jimi Hendrix, all lived at different times
- Sign the famous wall in front of Abbey Road Studios
- Have your photo taken on the Abbey Road crossing
- The studio where Hey Jude was recorded
- 'A Hard Day's Night' and 'Help!' film locations
- Carnaby St, the epicentre of the swinging sixties
- Registry office where Paul & Ringo got married
- The house where Paul lived with Jane Asher
- And much more!