Approx. 16 hours
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Free walking tour and entry to Louvre museum
- Entry to Eiffel Tower (2nd Floor)
- Sumptuous two course meal on Eiffel Tower
- Time for shopping
- Free map of Paris
- Standard Premier (optional extra) includes breakfast, light meal and refreshments served at your seat
April to October: Daily, except Sunday
From Tuesday 12 March to Saturday 13 April, trains from Paris to London depart up to 15 minutes earlier.
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
March 2014: Daily except Sunday
Train Departure Times:
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm.
From Monday 25 March to Saturday 27 April, trains from London to Paris arrive up to 12 minutes later.
Monday 6 May and Monday 27 May 2013: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 8:19am and arrive at 11:47am - Meeting Time: 07:00am.
Thursday 9 May 2013: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:55am and arrive 11:17am - Meeting Time: 06:45am.
Eiffel Tower Closed:
On the 27th and 29th April and 4th, 11th, 23rd May, clients will not be visiting the Eiffel Tower, there will only be short photo stop; they will instead reach to the top of the Montparnasse Tower.
Journey to Paris
Make your way to St. Pancras International where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at the group welcome desk in St. Pancras International Station at 5:45am (5:30am on Saturdays), where you’ll receive a welcome pack in exchange for your voucher.
Panoramic Paris Tour
Our expert guide will take you on a fascinating tour of the world’s most romantic city. You’ll see Parisian gems including the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero and many more.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Paris from the second floor followed by a two course meal at the world famous Eiffel Tower. (If the restaurant is closed, we still include entrance to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy lunch on Bateaux Parisiens).
Click here to view a sample menu
Enjoy free admission to the Louvre Museum, where you can admire the enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa and marvel at thousands of other precious artworks. (On Tuesday the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musée d’Orsay instead).
Your guide will escort you back to the Gare du Nord. Your departure time from Paris is 8:13pm, arriving back in London at 9:39pm.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- Paris walking tour
- Entry to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Two-course meal at Eiffel Tower
- Hotel transfer
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.