- One of the highlights of the London arts calendar
- A showcase of the leading contemporary art
- All artwork is also available to buy
The Royal Academy’s annual Summer Exhibition is the world’s largest open submission contemporary art show. Now in its 246th year, this exhibition continues the tradition of showcasing work by both emerging and established artists in all media, including painting, sculpture, photography, printmaking, architecture and film. The Summer Exhibition attracts a high volume of entrants annually with over 10,000 entries received in 2013. All artwork is available to buy.
- Voucher to be exchanged on arrival for timed entry ticket and a time will be allocated.
- At busy times, there may be queuing involved to collect tickets.
- Children under 16 get free admission, but a ticket still needs to be reserved
Royal Academy of Arts, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD
Piccadilly Circus or Green Park
9, 14, 19, 22 or 38
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.