- Reserved Seats on Eurostar
- Fully Escorted Around Paris
- One Hour Cruise on the River Seine
- Entry to Louvre Museum
- Entry to Eiffel Tower (2nd Floor)
- Designated Time for Shopping
- Free Map of Paris
- Standard Premier Option Available – Includes Breakfast, Light Meal and Refreshments Served at Your Seat
Eurostar Journey to Paris
Make your way to St. Pancras International Station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, at 5.45am (5.30am on Saturdays). You’ll receive an informative welcome pack.
Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel - disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Panoramic Tour of Paris
Your expert guide will meet you on arrival at Gare du Nord and introduce you to the City of Love during a dazzling panoramic tour across this treasured city. See luxury stores that stretch for miles on the world-famous Champs Elysees and spy the towering Arc de Triomphe standing firmly at the western end of the street. You’ll cruise past the Trocadero, a stunning neo-Classical building that houses a national theatre and various museums.
An iconic representation of Paris and France, the Eiffel Tower is a global icon made out of iron! A vital part of any trip to Paris, get your camera ready and prepare to experience the unbelievable views across the city from the lofty second floor.
Please Note: The Eiffel Tower will be closed on 11th March 2015, 4th & 7th April 2015, 1st, 22nd & 25th May 2015 due to planned maintenance work. For those travelling on this date, there will be a quick photo stop at the Eiffel Tower before being taken to visit the top of Montparnasse Tower instead.
Seine River Cruise
You’ll sail down the River Seine during an hour-long luxury cruise, floating under classic Parisian bridges and past stunning monuments. An audio guide will also be provided to give an informative commentary about the buildings and attractions you pass.
The world’s most visited museum, the Louvre is a huge, jaw-dropping building that hides a mass of priceless artwork. After entering the museum through the modern Louvre Pyramid, you’ll be able to stroll through the collections, taking in the legendary Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and much more.
As your unforgettable day in Paris comes to a close, your guide will escort you back to Gare du Nord to bid the romantic city a reluctant farewell. The departure time is 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.39pm.
The Standard Premier option includes breakfast, a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
Note: Train times are subject to change.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Please note: During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- Walking tour
- River Cruise
- Admissions to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Hotel Transfer
- Food and beverages unless stated differently