Golden Tours offers a variety of tours, tickets and services through its website (goldentours.com) and through designated partner websites
Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we recommend you to read them carefully.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through Goldentours.com or any other Golden Tours affiliated website are subject to these Terms and Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
- Prices are based on known costs at April 2013
- Prices shown on Golden Tours website are per person unless over wise stated.
- Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- Senior Prices apply for customers 60 years or other.
- Students: At the time of booking, students must provide an ID card and bring it with them on the day of travel.
- Children: Children under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations are required. Please book as soon as possible.
- Golden Tours accepts the following Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing Credit-card payments..
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- For your protection and in accordance with the requirements of the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992, we operate a client money trust account (account held at GIRO BANK PLC) to ensure that you would be refunded and/or repatriated to London in the very unlikely event of our insolvency. All payments we receive from you will be kept safe in that trust account until such time as you have completed your holiday or cancelled it.
- Cardholder must be present at the time of presenting the ticket.
What the Price Includes:
- What is included is stated specifically on each page.
- Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) - gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, lunches and transfers to/from stations.
- Gratuities are at your discretion
Date of Departure & Collection Timings:
- Dates of departure and collection times are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur. Please reconfirm at time of booking.
Pickups and Convenient Returns (coach tours):
- All our full day coach tours include a courtesy pickup from over 60 central London hotels.
- In the event that you miss your pickup time, please contact the concierge at the hotel who will assist your further.
- Drivers have to work under strict legal and time restrictions and therefore you will be dropped back at up to three central locations in London (unless stated otherwise during the tour).
- Smoking is not permitted on board, but all tours make frequent stops.
Food and drink:
- In the interest of safety we ask that no hot food or drinks are carried on board the coach.
- Amendments by you can only be made to coach tours, please call us 24 hours prior to the departure time and date.
- Theatre tickets, rail trips, lunch and dinner products, overnight tours, attraction tickets and Warner Bros studio tours cannot be amended.
- For full and half day coach tours, a full refund will only be made up to 24 hours prior to departure; otherwise 100% charge will apply.
- Theatre tickets, rail trips, lunch and dinner products, overnight tours, attraction tickets, open top bus tours and Warner Bros studio tours cannot be cancelled once booked.
Passports, Visas and Personal Insurance:
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- We do not offer Travel Insurance but would strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure.
- On overnight tours an allowance of one suitcase, not exceeding 44lb in weight, or 30 x 17 x 10 in dimension is permitted together, with a small carry on.
- Any items left on the coach or vehicle, are left at the owner’s risk. Golden Tours will take no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
- Whilst touring, please note that seats are on first come first served basis.
- We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavour will be made to advise passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, then no liability can be accepted.
Open Top Bus Tours:
- The tickets are not refundable. All sales are final, tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Golden Tours Ltd.
- In the event of unforeseen weather or traffic conditions, a refund of a maximum of 25% of the value of the ticket will only be given where the delay is longer than one hour.
- All walking tours are subject to availability.
- Free walking tours must be pre-booked and vouchers redeemed for use within 72 hours of coach tour. If walking tour is unavailable, no refund will be made.
Third Party Products:
- Globe Trips provides you with this booking platform, so that you can get in direct contact with the service provider and make a booking.
- The contract relating to the service booked is directly between you and the supplier of the service.
- Globe Trips is not a contractual partner for the booked service. You will be subject to the suppliers terms and conditions, Globe Trips acts as an agent for the supplier of the activity. For further details please contact us.
- All offers displayed on the website can only be booked online.
- Free walking tours must be redeemed on the day of your tour and must be used within 7 days after your tour date.
- All gift vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used for the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed online (subject to availability).
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
Refund and compensation policy:
- In the event that a venue is not visited due to unforeseen circumstances, an amount, equal to the value of the admission will be refunded in full.
- If the air conditioning or washroom on the allocated vehicle is not operational, then no refund will be made.
Passports & Visas:
- A Passport valid for all countries to be visited must be carried and you must ascertain from your Travel Agent what visas are required.
Accident or Loss:
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- We do not own or manage the train, ships, vehicles, accommodation and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
- No servant or agent of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
- All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to English Law. If you have comments about your sightseeing tour, you should make them to the company. Golden Tours Limited, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH, and if you are dissatisfied with the response you may write to Visit London, 2 More London Riverside, London SW1 2RR