Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London
- A unique trip around London combined with a sumptuous afternoon tea
- Enjoy beautiful views of Big Ben and the Tower of London
- Fantastic views from the upper deck
- Sip a glass of prosecco
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Cancel or amend - upto 72hrs before departing, no fee. After this, 100% fee applies.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Guests may have to share tables.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- Wheelchair users can sit on the lower deck, but will need to occupy one of the fixed position seats.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult. Under 5s are not allowed.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
Two of the most popular things to do on any visit to London, are to see the sights and enjoy Afternoon Tea. The exclusively designed Golden Tours afternoon tea bus ensures that you can do both on one very special afternoon. It's your home from home unique bakery with a touch of class and eloquence.
High Tea or Cream Tea are alternate names for the tea-related ritual that we commonly call Afternoon Tea today. It was introduced to Britain in the early 1840s and has been enjoyed ever since. The concept is quite a simple one (sandwiches, cakes, savoury snacks and lots of fine teas), but when done properly, the memories of the event are remembered longer than the food itself. This is why we offer an alternative to the usual hotel-based Afternoon Tea settings in London, with our Afternoon Tea Bus.
So why not see London from a fantastic new perspective with a side of savoury sandwiches and sweet cakes onboard our classic afternoon tea bus. Travel through the heart of the city while sipping a glass of prosecco, gliding past beloved spots including the King’s London residence Buckingham Palace, pass by Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, cross the River Thames and view the fearful Tower of London. As our staff point out the most popular of popular attractions that London has to offer.
Sit back and relax with this unique experience and take in the views from the upper deck, so that you dont miss a thing. Our friendly staff will serve you indulgent treats, as you take in this great British tradition, and collect memories that will live with you for a long time.
You can choose a Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free or Standard menu. There are also 3 different seating options for you to choose from; upper deck, lower deck or premium upper deck seating. Premium upper deck seating means you’ll be right at the front of the bus with the best views possible as you journey through Central London.
Christmas Menu - 1st to 24th December
🎅St Clements Cream Cheese – Beetroot bread
🎄Smoked salmon and caper burnt lemon butter – wholemeal
🎅Chicken and Sour Cream Chicken Fajita
🎄Egg and Watercress – white sourdough
🎄Mini Bailey's Cheesecakes
🎅Christmas Mince Pie
🎄Christmas Rum Balls
🎅Christmas Decorated mini Brownies
🎅Raspberry Chocolate Macarons
⛄Vegetarian and Vegan alternatives available
Vegan & Gluten-free meals must be requested at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. After this time, a Standard meal will be served.
Check-in time: 15 minutes before your departure time.
Departure times until 7th Jan 2024 :12:15pm and 3:15pm
Departure times from 8th Jan 2024 : 11:30am, 2:30pm and 4:30pm
Duration: Approx 90 minutes
Departure Point: Golden Tours Stop 1, Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SR
what3words location: eager.play.forks
Directions to Bulleid Way: The nearest tube and train station is Victoria Station. Exit Victoria Station via the Buckingham Palace Road Entrance, to the right of the Gatwick Express platforms. Turn left and walk down Buckingham Palace Road until you reach the first main junction. When it’s safe to do so, cross the road at the traffic lights and turn left. Walk around 20 yards, before turning right into Bulleid Way. Your bus will NOT depart from Victoria Coach Station.