Emirates Air Line Cable Car Tickets
Activity code: EATK
- Book a single or return ticket to experience London’s cable car.
- Fly over the River Thames
- See The O2 and Excel from 90 metres
- Social Distancing measures are in place.
Experience unique and breathtaking views of the city. Some of the landmarks that can be seen include Canary Wharf, St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard, The O2, the Thames Barrier, Maritime Greenwich and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This is your unique opportunity to sit back relax and enjoy spectacular aerial views of the capital from the sky.
At around 90 metres high, the Emirates Air Line cable car is the highest observation point over the River Thames spanning over 1km between Greenwich Peninsula (for The O2) and the Royal Docks (near ExCel London). Just 15 minutes from Central London.
Choose between a single journey or a return journey ticket.
Summer (1 April – 30 September)
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am - 10.00pm
Friday: 7.00am - 11.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 11.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Winter (from 1 October – 31 March):
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday and Bank Holidays: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Departs from: Unit 1, Emirates Cable Car Terminal, Edmund Halley Way, London SE10 0FR or 27 Western Gateway, London E16 1FA
All other times: approximately 10 minutes.
- You can board from either the Greenwich Peninsula or Royal Victoria sides of the river (return flights are available)
- The Emirates Air Line is fully accessible to most wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- Offers step-free access and space for bicycles in each cabin
- Car parking facilities are available, including at North Greenwich Tube station and the O2.
- Nearest toilet facilities are available at North Greenwich Tube station
The nearest transport options are:
Tube: North Greenwich (Jubilee line)
DLR: Royal Victoria
River: North Greenwich Pier