Magical Mystery Tour Liverpool
Activity code: MMT
- Experience the ultimate Beatles fan tour in their hometown of Liverpool
- See the childhood homes of Paul McCartney, George Harrison and John Lennon
- Visit the world-famous Penny Lane and Strawberry Field
- Discover schools and colleges and many more interesting Beatles places along the way
- Led by an enthusiastic Beatles guide throughout giving you fantastic background information on the band
Whoever your favourite band member was, you’ll be singing All You Need Is Love all the way to their childhood homes in this fascinating tour. See the schools and colleges of John, Paul, George and Ringo and the many other places that inspired some of their cult classics!
Led by an expert guide throughout, you’ll get to hear wonderful stories of the Fab Four and be entertained with your favourite Beatles tunes along the tour.
The tour will end at the iconic Cavern Club where you can sit back and relax to the sounds of the live music. Your ticket also gives you admission to the Cavern Club in the evening of your tour date so you can party away like you’re part of the Beatles!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You must give 24 hours notice in order to cancel this product
- Customers and staff will be required to wear face coverings for the duration of the tour.
- Enhanced health and safety measures including social distancing and sanitation will be in place for all tours.
- At this time due to COVID-19, tours are unable to stop at Arnold Grove (George Harrison's birthplace)
- This tour is also available in Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish, Indonesian and Spanish
Day of Operations: Daily
11:00am and 2:00pm guaranteed departures with additional tours at busy times.
Meeting Place: Magical Mystery Tour ticket office, Anchor Courtyard, Albert Dock, Liverpool. L3 4AS
Please arrive at the venue location 10 minutes before departure time
The tour will not run on 25th and 26th of December 2021