Wine Tasting Bus Experience with London Tour
- Board the Wine Bus for a truly unique experience
- Taste 6 wines with different aromas and flavours
- Learn about the history of the wine regions from the professional sommelier
- Discover all the iconic sights of London from your upper deck seats
- Tickets may be cancelled 72 hours prior to the travel date.
- All guests must be 18+.
- Guests may have to share tables.
- There are no toilets onboard the bus.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
As dark settles over the capital, embark on a panoramic tour of London with a wine tasting twist. This 90-minute tour will take you to all the iconic city sights while the onboard sommelier provides interesting facts and history on each of the different wines.
Begin your wine tasting adventure with a short introduction from the sommelier before learning about the significance of the chosen wine region. You’ll discover the history of the grape and the ancient civilisation of the wine producing area. The fun part of course is tasting the wines. Each guest will receive 6 different wines with the sommelier guiding on how best to taste the wines and appreciate their unique aromas and flavours.
The Wine Tasting Bus is truly a fun and interactive experience for everyone! See Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, London Eye, Buckingham Palace and more in the evening light as you learn and taste wine from varying regions with an experienced sommelier.
Departure Point: Stop 1, Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SR
Directions to Bulleid Way:
The nearest tube and train station is Victoria Station. Exit Victoria Station via the Buckingham Palace Road Entrance, to the right of the Gatwick Express platforms. Turn left and walk down Buckingham Palace Road until you reach the first main junction. When it’s safe to do so, cross the road at the traffic lights and turn left. Walk around 20 yards, before turning right into Bulleid Way. Your bus will NOT depart from Victoria Coach Station.