New Year’s Dinner and Thames Cruise with Fireworks on board the Sarpedon
Activity code: NYED14
- Wave 2021 off in style on-board the Sarpedon New Year’s Eve cruise on the Thames
- Enjoy a delicious three-course meal at Doggett’s Coat and Badge restaurant before you board
- Be welcomed with a glass of celebratory Prosecco
- Step aboard the Sarpedon and enjoy live musical entertainment and a cash bar on-board
- Soak in sensational views of London’s world-famous fireworks display from the boats' Upper Deck
Spend New Year’s Eve in one of the world’s most beloved cities, London. Bursting at the seams with excitement and New Year’s cheer, you’ll get to experience it all from the heart of the River Thames for one night only. Match that with a delicious 3-course meal at Doggett’s Coat and Badge restaurant and you have an unforgettable start to 2021!
Doggett’s Coat and Badge 3-course meal
Enjoy a scrumptious 3-course meal to kick-start your New Year’s Eve celebrations at the Doggett’s Coat and Badge elegant bar and restaurant. You’ll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco on arrival before settling down to your delicious meal. Festively decorated, Doggett’s is the perfect location to get into the celebratory spirit before you head to the Sarpedon boat at the Crown Pier.
New Year’s Eve Cruise on the Sarpedon
After your delicious meal at Doggett’s, head over to Crown Pier and board the Sarpedon for a New Year’s Cruise that you’ll never forget! Put on your dancing shoes and enjoy live musical entertainment on-board. Once you’ve tired out your moves, soak in the gorgeous sights of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations as you cruise along the heart of the River Thames. When the clock approaches midnight, you’ll take prime position and enjoy spectacular sights of the capital’s world-famous New Year’s fireworks display as The lastminute.com London Eye lights up with explosive rainbows of colour – the perfect way to start 2022!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked, this cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Please print your boarding pass. We will email you your boarding pass after completing the purchase. You will also receive a printable ticket for your New Year’s Eve cruise. Please ensure you bring both your boarding pass and ticket with you to gain entry to your cruise – otherwise you will not be permitted to enter the pier.
- If booking as part of a group, please put the booking through in one transaction to ensure you will be sitting together. There is no guarantee that passengers will sit together on the same table if booked separately.
- Dress to impress. No trainers.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
- Crown Pier is located approximately 10 minutes away from Doggett’s Coat and Badge. A Golden Tours rep will walk with you from the restaurant to the pier.
- The bar on-board the cruise will only accept cash payments.
Date of Departure: 31st December
Where: Doggett’s Coat and Badge, 1 Blackfriars Bridge, South Bank, London DE1 9UD
When: There will be a welcome drink at 5:30pm and dinner will be served 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Crown Pier, Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0HJ
When: 9:00pm boarding for a 9:15pm departure
Return Point: Crown Pier at 1:00am approximately
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on www.tfl.gov.uk before you travel.
- You must bring a printed copy of your ticket.
- Guests are advised to arrive early and to allow plenty of time to make their way to the pier.