New Year’s Eve Thames cruise with fireworks on board the Thomas Doggett
Activity code: NYE13
- Welcome the new year in style on-board the Thomas Doggett boat this New Year’s Eve
- Sensational views of London’s world-famous fireworks from the boat's upper deck
- Soak in spectacular sights of the capital’s best-loved locations and landmarks
- Enjoy live musical entertainment throughout your evening
- Toast to the New Year with a cash bar on-board the boat for a tipple or two
What better way to welcome the New Year than on a sensational boat cruise on the Thames? Well you can do just that with one of the hottest tickets in town for the Thomas Doggett! Boarding from Bankside Pier at 9:15pm, you can end 2021 on a high with a spectacular evening on the River Thames.
Soak in sensational views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks as you cruise along the heart of the city. Get into the celebratory spirit as you listen to and dance the night away to the latest tracks from the live musical entertainment on-board. As you cruise, you can toast to the end of the year by taking advantage of the cash bar with all your favourite tipples before you take your spot for London’s world-famous New Year’s Eve fireworks. Full of glitz and sparkling glamour, The lastminute.com London Eye will pop with thousands of sparkling fireworks as you get spectacular views of this impressive affair. Hear the bells of Big Ben ring in the New Year as you sit back and watch one of the world’s most famous firework displays – unforgettable!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked, this cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Dress to impress. No trainers.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
Date of Departure: 31st December
Where: Bankside Pier, SE1 9DT
When: 9:15pm boarding for a 9:30pm departure
Return Point: Bankside Pier at approximately 1:45am
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures before you travel.
- You must bring a printed copy of your ticket.
- Guests are advised to arrive early and to allow plenty of time to make their way to the pier.