Sherlock: The Official Outdoor Game
Activity code: STOG2
- Help Sherlock Holmes solve the mystery
- Receive clues and tips from Andrew Scott, Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch, actors in the BBC hot series.
- A walking attraction where you select the starting location
- An outdoor activity
You can choose the location that you would like to play the game from either central London, west London, Bristol or Liverpool. You will then be given the instructions to download an app that gives you access to the wonderful world of Sherlock Holmes along with actual voice and text messages sent to you whilst you are playing, from the characters in the hit show, such as Andrew Scott, Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch.
Your job is to help Sherlock Holmes collect the clues and solve the mysteries, as the app walks you to various locations and destinations close by.
You will be emailed your meeting point based on the location you have selected. This walking attraction also includes a pre-recorded video briefing and a debrief scorecard emailed after the event.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
Day of Operations: Daily (at least 2 hours before sunset when parks close)
Meeting points: vary dpening on choosen location- all details will be emailed on meeting point once you recieve your confirmation.
Venue Location: Choose from Central London, West London, Bristol or Liverpool
• West London – Starts outside Notting Hill Underground, finishes in Shepherd’s Bush
• Central London – Starts outside 221b Baker Street, London, finishes near Trafalgar Square
• Bristol – Starts at the Cascade Steps, Anchor Rd, Bristol, finishes at the same location
• Liverpool – Starts by The Wellington Memorial Statue, Liverpool, finishes at the Salthouse Dock
• Canterbury – Starts outside Tower House, Westgate Gardens, Canterbury, finishes at the Butter Market