Paris at Your Leisure - The Most Romantic City in the World
Activity code: 803
- Enjoy a beautiful day trip to the romance capital of the world – Paris
- Easy and comfortable journey with reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Take to the waters with a delightful one hour cruise on the River Seine
- Take advantage of your spare time with shopping and sightseeing
- No stress of getting lost – you’ll get a complimentary map of Paris
Your day trip to Paris will begin at St Pancras International Station where you’ll be greeted by a Golden Tours representative outside Chop’d Coffee Shop at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays). You’ll be given an informative welcome pack to help you navigate the incredible city before you check-in and get on your way!
Your Paris day trip will kick off in style with a stress-free ride on the Eurostar. Lasting only 2 hours and 15 minutes, you’ll barely feel like you’ve travelled when you get off at Gare Du Nord Station in Paris!
Paris at Your Leisure
Once you’ve arrived in France’s magnificent capital, you’ll get to explore at your own leisure. Want to have a Parisian shopping experience at the Champs-Élysées? How about climbing the world-famous Eiffel Tower for sensational views across the city? No trip to Paris would be complete without exploring the iconic Louvre Museum in the heart of Paris, home to the Mona Lisa.
If you’re looking for a unique sightseeing experience, we’ve got just the ticket. Take to the waters on a luxury cruise along the River Seine and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of some of Paris’s most famous landmarks and locations. Onboard audio commentary details the history of this famous city as you glide past its magical monuments.
Arrive at the Eurostar Check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from Paris is 8:13pm, arriving in London at 9:29pm.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first served basis & not guaranteed together.
Daily: (except Sunday)
Meeting Point: Chop’d Cafe, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Meeting Time: 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated.
Departure Point: St. Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Check In: 06:00am
Departure From London: 07:01am
Return To London: 08:13pm
Check In: 05:30am
Departure From London: 06:18am
Return To London: 08:13pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.