1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket + Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds, Warwick Castle
Activity code: HH1D-6
- One day hop-on hop-off ticket to travel across London
- Discover London’s most iconic locations including St Paul’s Cathedral and Parliament Square
- See the sights of the city at your own leisure, hopping on and off at multiple stops
- Combo package saves you 15%
- Find out fascinating facts throughout with a live English-speaking guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides in:
- Take in the beautiful sights of the Cotswolds as you drive through
- Explore the world-famous Shakespeare’s birthplace and Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Enjoy an extended visit at the historic Warwick Castle
- Have a fascinating walking tour of Oxford and visit Brasenose College
Valid for one calendar day, you can hop on or off at London’s iconic places including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey.
The Essential Tour provides a live English-speaking guide giving you interesting anecdotes and information throughout; otherwise there are audio guides in eleven different languages. Take advantage of our open top buses and soak in the views from the top deck – you won’t regret it!
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle
Drive through the gorgeous Cotswolds, taking in the very best of the British countryside. Take in the views of the thatched cottages and rolling hills; these picturesque villages are some of the most beautiful in the UK!
Dating back to the 11th century and steeped in history, you’ll get to explore the fascinating Warwick Castle. This medieval adventure will have you immersed in a royal world as you venture through the many rooms including the State Dining Room. You’ll get to watch a falconry display, test out your sense of direction in the iconic maze and feel the weight of a real sword!
Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Stratford-Upon-Avon
As one of the world’s most famous writers, a visit to Shakespeare’s birthplace is an absolute must. Enter into his childhood home and find out where he slept, ate and relaxed before becoming the legendary wordsmith that we now know him as!
Oxford Walking Tour
As one of the most famous cities in England, Oxford has much to offer with a fabulously rich history and the oldest university in the English-speaking world. You’ll get to discover the quaint cobbled streets of the city before seeing the glorious Bodleian Library. With a live guide providing facts on Oxford as you explore, you’ll get to know the city in no time!
Have the special chance to visit the famous Brasenose College dating back to the 1500’s. This iconic place of study has taught the likes of ex UK Prime Minister David Cameron and Sir John Mortimer and is full to the brim with mesmerising architecture.
What's Included in the tour
Hop-on Hop-off 1 Day Ticket
What's Excluded in the tour
Hop-on Hop-off 1 Day Ticket
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice
- Warwick Castle Dungeon is temporarily closed
- For the Oxford tour, *during peak periods, additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi may be used
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
Hop on Hop off
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
April to March: Daily
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Kensington and Victoria area - subject to traffic conditions
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030