1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket + Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds, Warwick Castle & Lunch
Activity code: HH1D-6
- One day hop-on hop-off ticket to travel across London
- Discover London’s most iconic locations including St Paul’s Cathedral and Parliament Square
- See the sights of the city at your own leisure, hopping on and off at 70 stops on 4 routes
- Combo package saves you 15%
- Find out fascinating facts throughout with a live English-speaking guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides in:
- Take in the beautiful sights of the Cotswolds as you drive through
- Explore the world-famous Shakespeare’s birthplace and Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Enjoy an extended visit at the historic Warwick Castle
- Have a fascinating walking tour of Oxford and visit Brasenose College
- Delicious free lunch pack included in the tour
- This tour operates in English, Mandarin and Spanish
Valid for one calendar day, you can hop on or off at London’s iconic places including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey.
The Essential Tour provides a live English-speaking guide giving you interesting anecdotes and information throughout; otherwise there are audio guides in eleven different languages. Take advantage of our open top buses and soak in the views from the top deck – you won’t regret it!
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle
Drive through the gorgeous Cotswolds, taking in the very best of the British countryside. Take in the views of the thatched cottages and rolling hills; these picturesque villages are some of the most beautiful in the UK!
Dating back to the 11th century and steeped in history, you’ll get to explore the fascinating Warwick Castle. This medieval adventure will have you immersed in a royal world as you venture through the many rooms including the State Dining Room. You’ll get to watch a falconry display, test out your sense of direction in the iconic maze and feel the weight of a real sword!
Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Stratford-Upon-Avon
As one of the world’s most famous writers, a visit to Shakespeare’s birthplace is an absolute must. Enter into his childhood home and find out where he slept, ate and relaxed before becoming the legendary wordsmith that we now know him as!
Oxford Walking Tour
As one of the most famous cities in England, Oxford has much to offer with a fabulously rich history and the oldest university in the English-speaking world. You’ll get to discover the quaint cobbled streets of the city before seeing the glorious Bodleian Library. With a live guide providing facts on Oxford as you explore, you’ll get to know the city in no time!
Have the special chance to visit the famous Brasenose College dating back to the 1500’s. This iconic place of study has taught the likes of ex UK Prime Minister David Cameron and Sir John Mortimer and is full to the brim with mesmerising architecture.
What's Included in the tour
Hop-on Hop-off 1 Day Ticket
What's Excluded in the tour
Hop-on Hop-off 1 Day Ticket
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice
- Warwick Castle Dungeon is temporarily closed
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
- For the Oxford tour, *during peak periods, additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi may be used
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 7th December 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle Schedule
April to March: Daily
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Kensington and Victoria area - subject to traffic conditions
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030