London at Your Leisure from Paris
Activity code: 812
- Easy, convenient and stress-free travel to London with the Eurostar
- Enjoy a welcome pack to aid your journey to London
- Explore the capital at your own leisure
- Zone 1 and 2 travel card (off-peak) included in the price of your ticket
- Visit the city’s most iconic landmarks and locations
Your adventure will start at Gare du Nord station where you will meet our Golden Tours representative on the 1st floor next to the Eurostar ticket office. You’ll receive your tickets and welcome pack before you make your way to check in for 6.15am and departure to London at 7.13am (please arrive at least 10 minutes before the check-in time).
Have the chance to explore London at your own leisure with a Zone 1 and 2 travel card. Go shopping on Oxford Street for luxury and high street brands, visit the National Gallery in the iconic Trafalgar Square, ride on the London Eye at Southbank, see Westminster Abbey and Big Ben at Westminster or see the illuminations of Piccadilly Circus. If you work up an appetite with your British adventure, head to Covent Garden for a vast selection of delicious eateries including Italian, Mexican, American and much more or have a picnic in Hyde Park Corner or St James’s Park with the backdrop of the Horse Guard’s Parade and Buckingham Palace.
Return to Paris
Once you’ve finished exploring one of the most famous cities in the world, make your way to St Pancras International station for check in at least 45 minutes before departure. Departure time from London is 8.01pm which will get you into Paris at 11.17pm.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
Days of Operation: Daily, except Sunday
Departure Point: Gare du Nord Station, Paris
Meeting Point: Gare du Nord Station, on the 1st floor next to the Eurostar ticket office
Meeting Time: 6:00am
Monday to Saturday:
Check In: 6:00am
Depart from Paris: 7:13am
Return to Paris: 20:01pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.