Small Group Tour to City of Bath and Entry to Stonehenge
Activity code: 153
- Enjoy a personable group tour to two top UK locations
- Visit the 5,000 year old Neolithic stones at Stonehenge
- Soak in sights of the historic UNESCO World Heritage site of Bath
- Explore the exquisite City of Bath with its Pulteney Bridge, Jane Austen Centre & more
- Enjoy return transportation
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Stonehenge is one of the most famous landmarks in the UK, having bewildered historians and visitors for thousands of years. There are many questions we ask about these famous Neolithic stones – do they represent an ancient burial ground? Are they signifying a place of worship? Or do they show an astronomical clock? But these aren’t the only unsolved mysteries; how did the stones get there? Who put them there? See if you can piece together the clues with your visit to the 5,000 year old Stonehenge. With audio commentary throughout giving you a fascinating insight into the history most mysterious landmark, you’ll have all the evidence you need to work it out for yourself! Your tour also includes entry to the Stonehenge Visitor Centre which takes you on a journey through the ages of these world-famous stones – unmissable!
Explore the City of Bath
The City of Bath was one of the first places to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site and it’s no guessing why. With its stunning Georgian architecture, historic Roman Baths and breathtaking sceneries, it’s a real sight to behold. If you’re a fan of British literature, why not visit the Jane Austen Centre or take a trip to Pulteney Bridge? Stop off at one of the many quaint eateries or do a spot of shopping in the independent boutiques – the perfect place to spend an afternoon!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2022. Show your given wristband to get the discount
Check in Time: 7.45am
Departure Point:Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return: 7:00pm to Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030