Arsenal - Emirates Stadium Tour
Activity code: ESTS
- Take a tour of the Emirates Stadium, home to one of the most successful English football clubs of all time
- Walk in the footsteps of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Bukayo Saka as you venture down the Players’ Tunnel
- Have your picture taken with the FA cup
- Explore the home and away dressing rooms where the players prepare for the matches
- Go pitch side for sensational views of the stadium
- Enjoy audio commentary throughout with a fascinating audio guide
If you’re a football fan, visiting the world-famous Emirates Stadium, home to the Gunners, is an absolute must. Located in the heart of North London, this modern stadium is one that will blow you away. As the winners of 13 League titles, 14 FA Cups and 2 league cups, there is much to discover and explore at one of the world’s most successful football clubs.
Behind-the-scenes at the Emirates Stadium
Have the special opportunity to go behind-the-scenes at the Emirates and experience it as the players would.
Feel the pressure that Arsene Wenger would have felt over his tenure in the Press Room, discover the horse-shoed shape home dressing rooms and the away dressing rooms before following in the footsteps of your favourite players down the players’ tunnel. It’s here that you’ll be met with the incredible sights of the Emirates pitch, known across the world for being one of the best kept football pitches. Get to go pitch side and soak in the sensational views of the stadium before taking your seat in the dugout where the manager sits when watching the games.
Audio Commentary throughout Your Arsenal FC Tour
Enjoy audio commentary throughout your Arsenal FC tour, giving you a fascinating insight into the rich history of Arsenal football club. Discover the secrets, facts and amusing stories that live in the walls of the Emirates as you explore.
Visit the Arsenal Museum
To finish your experience, you’ll get to immerse yourself in the Arsenal Museum where you can see the Club’s trophy cabinet and some of their most stand-out footballing moments. If you want a souvenir to remember your trip to the Emirates, have a look around the official Arsenal shop next to the stadium where you can find many branded merchandise and signed memorabilia.
Steeped in history and famous across the globe for their successes in the English Premier League and in Europe, Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium is a must-visit.
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge but the stadium must be notified if a child is in the party.
- The Arsenal Museum is currently closed until further notice.
- Open dated ticket is valid for 6 months.
- Home fixture dates, the day before home match-days against overseas opposition and any other event days taking place at Emirates Stadium. Exact dates to be provided once fixtures and TV Schedules are confirmed throughout the season.
- E-tickets will not be accepted - you must present a printed voucher at Emirates Stadium.
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU
Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington
Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Daily: 10:00am to 4:00pm (Last entry 3:00pm)
(Tours are available every day subject to match fixtures)
Festive Period Opening times
24th and 31st December: 9.30 am – 5:00pm (last entry 4:00pm)
26th of December: 10:00am – 6:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)