Manchester City Stadium Tour
Activity code: MCST
- Visit the home of the 2021 Premier League champions
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference.
- Watch the City story come to life
- Experience what happens on matchdays in the Home Team dressing room.
- Walk down the famous glass players tunnel
- Get the Pep’s-eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
The Manchester City Stadium Tour is an immersive tour experience where you will learn about many of the elements that make this stadium so special.
Manchester City won the Premier League in 2021 and you will see behind the scenes. Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you and your loved ones sit and interact with manager Pep Guardiola in the press room. Feel totally immersed in the City Story via the 360 degree cinema experience. Feel like a player, and sample the stunning audio-visual experience direct from the First Team changing room. There is a surprise at every turn!
Expertly guided through the behind the scenes areas of the Stadium by the City Tour Guides, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience brings the magic of City to life!
- MCFC Stadium Tour
- Entry to the Stadium and Club
- Professional guide
- Lanyard and Map
- Gratuities (optional)
If you book a tour that falls on the day of a Man City home fixture, there will be restrictions in place, and you will not be able to visit the dressing rooms, dugouts, the tunnel or the press conference room.
Manchester City FC, Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus
Manchester, M11 3FF
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.