Wembley Stadium Tour
Activity code: WS
- The Ultimate Stadium Experience for Sports Fans
- Enjoy 360 degree videos and immersive digital experiences to feel what it’s actually like to be in the crowd
- Visit the VIP Club Wembley Tier, see the England Home Dressing Room and walk through the Player’s Tunnel
- Exclusive film showing the world’s greatest players preparing to enter the Stadium
- Sit in Roy Hodgson’s chair in the Press Conference Room
- See Genuine Artefacts from the 1966 FIFA World Cup Final and the 1948 Olympic Games
Sports fans will love a trip to legendary Wembley Stadium – the largest football and music venue in the UK! During the tour, you'll venture deep into the areas usually only accessible to the biggest sports starts and live acts on the planet, using your souvenir map available in multiple languages. You’ll be able to get behind the scenes and see parts of the stadium where history was made during the 75-minute tour. New interactive guides in five languages including British Sign Language and 360 degree videos help to create a truely unique experience of a real match or concert.
England Home Dressing Room & Player’s Tunnel
Visit the England team’s changing room and imagine what the space is like when the air is electric with excitement before a big game. Pose for a photo next to the shirts of the Three Lions squad, and feel the tension of the player’s tunnel as you stroll down this walkway towards the pitch.
Royal Box & Press Conference Room
Pose for a souvenir photograph with the FA Cup in the Royal Box and pretend to be Roy Hodgson battle media questions in the Manager’s Press Conference Room!
VIP Club Wembley Tier
You’ll be taken to the VIP Club Wembley Middle Tier of the stadium for an unbeatable panoramic photograph of the grounds.
The History & The Exhibition of Champions
Discover Wembley’s glittering past with historical sporting artefacts – with the Walk of Legends displaying objects dating back to the Empire Exhibition of 1924, to the 1948 Olympic Torch and the infamous crossbar that sparked outrage during England’s World Cup win of 1966! The Exhibition of Champions celebrates 56 years of glorious European football history and forms part of the Wembley Stadium Tour. It features prize exhibits, including Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard’s 2005 captain’s armband and David Beckham’s jersey from Manchester United’s victorious 1999 campaign. A new addition to the exhibit brings things up to date with Ed Sheeran’s guitar from his 2018 sell-out Wembley show!
- All visitors are encouraged to wear a face covering when on the Wembley Stadium Tour.
- Please be aware that the stadium tour is only accessible through a guided tour. You will not be able to explore the stadium on your own. You can access the two new exhibitions individually without a guide before or after the tour, but the main stadium tour is fully guided.
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 OWS
Nearest Train Stations: Wembley Stadium or Wembley Central
Nearest Underground Stations: Wembley Park or Wembley Central
Bus Routes: 18, 83, 92, 182 or 224
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
First Tour: 10:00am
Last Tour: 2:00pm (Additional 3:00pm and 4:00pm only in September)