Comedy Night on an Open Top Bus
Activity code: TBT3
- Join your professional comedians for a memorable night of laughs
- Carefully selected comedians with years of experience
- Tour around London for 90 minutes on an open top bus
- A glass of prosecco per person, or soft drinks will be served. You also have the option to purchase another drink at the time of booking.
- Fully ventilated open top bus
Let’s be honest, it’s not been a great 2021 so far. We have had to spend too long indoors and need a bit of outside space and some comedy to make us all feel better. We have both in one fantastic tour product. Comedy night on an open top bus does what it says on the tin, we have a group of first-class ‘seasoned’ comedians to entertain you whilst you take in some of the famous landmarks of London.
This 90 minute tour will make you laugh for the moment you arrive. There will be a meet and greet with your comedians before boarding. You will then be given your glass of Prosecco of sift drink.
Then head upstairs and take your seat for a night to remember. There will be 3 different comedians entertaining you on each tour, to bring you that comedy club feeling. Each of the three comedians is experienced, but the main act will be the headliner, with 2 supporting acts.
There is an option to purchase another glass of Prosecco or soft drink at the time of booking. This will be served to you during the 15 minute interval.
This will truly be a nice of entertainment of the highest quality and promises to be a laugh a minute, whilst you also experience some of the capital’s greatest sights and this unique tour.
Our group of comedians have a brilliant history of performing on the big stage including on BBC, ITV, SKY, C4 and many more TV stations.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Due to quality of the performers and their very busy schedules, we can only accept cancellations if they are made 14 days or more before departure
- There are no toilets on the bus. Nearest toilets are opposite platform 19 in Waterloo station.
Departure Points: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
Operates from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the experience starts