Over 50 major Beatles sites are visited, charting the ‘Beatlemania’ years from 1962 to 1970, and their solo years thereafter. No other London Beatle tour covers as many central London sites and locations in a single tour, or in such an entertaining and fun way! This is the perfect way to while-away a Summer’s eve, celebrating 50-years of the ‘Fab Four’, with lots of stops and photo opportunities.
- The Scotch of St James Club and other Beatle club & pub ‘haunts’
- The only Soho cellar club where the band played
- The art gallery where John met Yoko, and galleries where John staged his own art shows
- The Mayfair apartment where the Beatles lived together
- Paul’s house of more then 40 years, and his Soho office
- Where ‘Live at the BBC’ recordings were made
- The Beatle’s own London theatre
- Famed album covers and publicity photo locations
- the Manchester Square EMI offices and NEMS Offices
- Ringo’s flat
- Where they bought their famous Beatle suits, and Sgt Pepper outfits, and Ringo his Ludwig kit
- George Martin’s Air, Trident and De Lane Lea Studios – all contributing to the Beatle legend
- George’s Hare Krishna connections
- Where Paul wrote ‘Yesterday’ and where he worked on ‘Eleanor Rigby’
- John & Yoko’s apartment
- The house where Brian Epstein died and St Pepper was launched
- The Apple Boutique location and Apple Corp Offices
- Film locations from Hard Day’s Night, Help! and Magical Mystery Tour
- The final live 'performance' roof-top concert site
- The Abbey Road Crossing; and yes, you do get to walk across!
Your ‘Ticket to Ride’ includes live commentary from a specialist Beatle-guide who re-tells Beatle history as it happened, with music and film footage helping recreate those magic years.