Day Trip to Edinburgh with Bus Tour & Edinburgh Castle Entry
Activity code: 33
- Return Train Tickets to Edinburgh with Reserved Seats
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Designated Time for Shopping
- Free City Map
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Departure from King’s Cross Station
You will need to be at King’s Cross Station at 6:30am with your printed train tickets for your outbound and inbound rail journeys. Your train will depart at 7:00am and arrive in to Edinburgh at 11:22am. Please print all tickets for both your return rail journey and attraction tickets.
Open Top Bus Tour in Edinburgh
See the Scottish capital from a hop on hop off open top bus tour and take in all the major sights! From the King’s official residence when she visits Scotland, Palace of Holyroodhouse, to towering Edinburgh Castle that dominates the Edinburgh skyline, you’ll soon get acquainted with the charming city during this tour. You’ll cruise down Royal Mile, one of the busiest streets in Edinburgh’s historic old town, and past the famed Greyfriars Bobby monument.
You’ll enjoy a free admission to Edinburgh Castle – this much-loved fortress has been involved in many historical conflicts since the 12th century and stands guard over the city from atop the Castle Rock. See the dazzling Scottish Crown Jewels and pose for photos with unbeatable panoramic views of the city skyline in the background.
Bid goodbye to Scotland as your train departs Edinburgh at 5.31pm, arriving back in London at 10.18pm.
Optional Extra: Morning Transfer
Take the hassle out of navigating your way through London, with a convenient morning pre-booked transfer. Please wait by the concierge desk in your hotel at 5.45am for your transfer to King’s Cross Station (applicable to clients staying in Central London hotels only and must be pre-booked).
- Please note, there are no storage facilities for prams or pushchairs and rucksacks/suitcases over 30L will not be permitted.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- This tour is unescorted.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without the e-tickets you cannot travel. If you do not receive the email please contact the reservations team on +44 207 233 7030
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day