Day Trip to Edinburgh with Edinburgh Castle & Bus Tour and Transfer
Activity code: 33T
- Morning Transfer to King’s Cross Station
- Return Train Tickets to Edinburgh with Reserved Seats
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Designated Time for Shopping
- Free City Map
Take the hassle out of navigating your way through London, with a convenient morning pre-booked transfer. Please wait by the concierge desk in your hotel at 5.45am for your transfer to King’s Cross Station (applicable to clients staying in Central London hotels only and must be pre-booked).
Departure from King’s Cross Station
You will need to be at King’s Cross Station at 6:30am with your printed train tickets for your outbound and inbound rail journeys. Your train will depart at 7:00am and arrive in to Edinburgh at 11:22am. Please print all tickets for both your return rail journey and attraction tickets.
Open Top Bus Tour in Edinburgh
See the Scottish capital from a hop on hop off open top bus tour and take in all the major sights! From the Queen’s official residence when she visits Scotland, Palace of Holyroodhouse, to towering Edinburgh Castle that dominates the Edinburgh skyline, you’ll soon get acquainted with the charming city during this tour. You’ll cruise down Royal Mile, one of the busiest streets in Edinburgh’s historic old town, and past the famed Greyfriars Bobby monument.
You’ll enjoy a free admission to Edinburgh Castle – this much-loved fortress has been involved in many historical conflicts since the 12th century and stands guard over the city from atop the Castle Rock. See the dazzling Scottish Crown Jewels and pose for photos with unbeatable panoramic views of the city skyline in the background.
Bid goodbye to Scotland as your train departs Edinburgh at 5.31pm, arriving back in London at 10.18pm.
- Please note, there are no storage facilities for prams or pushchairs and rucksacks/suitcases over 30L will not be permitted.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- This tour is unescorted.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without the e-tickets you cannot travel. If you do not receive the email please contact the reservations team on +44 207 233 7030
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip.
Days of departure: Monday to Saturday
Hotel Transfers: Pick-ups will be between 5.45am - 6.15am
Departure Schedule: London - Edinburgh
Check-in time: 6:30am
Departure from Kings Cross Station: 7:01am
Arrival at Edinburgh Waverly Station: 11:20am
Departure Schedule: Edinburgh - London
Check-in time: 5:00pm
Departure from Edinburgh Waverly Station: 5:31pm
Arrival at Kings Cross Station: 10:18pm
Hop-on Hop-off Edinburgh Schedule:
Apr-Jun, Sep-Oct: last tour at 6:00p.m, runs every 15 minutes
Jul-Aug: last tour at 7:15 pm, runs every 10-15 minutes
Nov-Mar: last tour at 4:15 pm, runs every 20 minutes
Tour runs daily excluding 25 December.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses and subtitled screen downstairs for hard of hearing.