Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour – 24 hr Ticket & The View from the Shard
Activity code: OT28
- Hop-on hop-off service with 70 stops on 4 different routes - ticket valid for 24 hours
- Free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Buses depart every 5-10 mins from main tourist points and every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Bus audio guides available in the following languages:
- Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m)
- Twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, offers a 360 degree, 40 mile view
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
Please click here to view service information
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
At almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, The View from The Shard offers visitors the chance to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m (800ft) above one of the greatest cities on earth. Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m), a 360 degree, 64km (40mile) view reveals London's past, present and future, brought to life with multimedia displays.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Your 24 hours ticket valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- Audio Guides in:
- Cancellation policy: Once booked cannot be cancelled or amended
- Buses depart every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- *Free River Thames Boat Ride valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat with unlimited usage within the 24 hours and only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
Hop on Hop off 24 Hours: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 7th December 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
The Shard: The View from the Shard: Daily
Open 10:00am – 10:00pm 7 days a week. Last entry 9:00pm.
Exception: Closed On 25th December 2019.
Click here to view early closures