If you're coming to London within the next 6 weeks,…
** Competition Closed **
What could be more relaxing, romantic and visually stunning than a four-course dinner on the Thames? A cabaret show, sumptuous food, half a bottle of wine and dancing the night away as iconic London sights drifting by – it doesn’t get much better.
You could find yourself enjoying all of the above, as we’re giving away two seats on The London Showboat – the best night out on the river! The competition closes at Midnight on Sunday 1st May and here are the ways you can enter:
Twitter: Head over to @goldentours twitter page, follow and RT the competition tweet to enter.
Facebook: Head over to our Facebook page, like our page and answer the question on our competition post to enter.
Blog: Leave a comment on this blog answering the following question (and don’t forget to leave your email address!)
What is the name of the famous river that runs through London?
Find the full Terms and Conditions below:
- By entering the free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is open to anyone except for employees of Golden Tours, their families, friends, agencies or anyone else associated with this prize draw.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter the prize draw.
- The prize: 2 Tickets to The London Show Boat with City Cruises
- The Show Boat runs every day at 7.30pm, boarding from Westminster Pier and returning at 10.45pm.
- The prize must be booked and taken before 31st August 2016.
- You can enter via the Golden Tours blog, via Twitter or via Facebook. All entries will go into one prize draw.
– Entering on the Blog: Leave a comment with your answer and email address.
– Entering on Facebook: Leave a comment on one of our competition posts with your answer. You must ‘like’ our Facebook page to enter.
– Entering on Twitter: Follow @GoldenTours and Retweet the competition tweet to enter.
- This prize draw opens on Friday 15th April 2016 and closes at Midnight on 1st May 2016. Entries received after this time will be void
- Only one entry per person, per channel.
- Comments that we deem to be inappropriate or offensive will be removed and void.
- Winners will be notified by email, Facebook or Twitter, depending on entry method.
- Golden Tours accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree that your details may be used to keep you informed about Golden Tours promotions, products and news. The winners name will be posted on any websites associated with Golden Tours (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and the main website), and may be used for future PR activity. Golden Tours complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Golden Tours decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If winners have not responded within 48 hours following notification, the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Golden Tours reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside of its control
- By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Golden Tours may require.
- Winners details will be available for two weeks after the draw by sending a SAE to Angela Logan at the address below.
- Golden Tours reserves the right to (i) cancel this prize draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individuals entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Entrants are providing their information to Golden Tours and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- Promoter: Golden Tours, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH