The city of London at night is just as, if not more beautiful than it is in the daytime. When the sun goes down, the city lights come on and many of London’s most famous landmarks sparkle across the city skyline.
When you’re exploring the city by night, be sure to visit some of the places below — and don’t forget to bring your camera!
Millennium Bridge & St Paul’s Cathedral
A Traditional London Pub
The London Eye
And there’s no better way to see all the magical lights of London than with a London by Night Open Top Bus Tour.
Don’t forget to share your pictures with us on Instagram @goldentoursuk!
- Everything you need to know about King Charles’s coronation
- Top 10 Christmas Lights in London
- The Best Places to see Fireworks in London on Bonfire Night
- Family Fun – 7 Great Christmas Activities for Kids in London
- Who’s Ready to Hit the Ice? Ice Skate Under All the Top London Landmarks This Christmas
Photos by Mostaque Chowdhury, Davide D’Amico, Ben, Peter Trimming, SomeDriftwood, clry2, Ryan McKee, Altug Karakoc, Caroline Chiao and Mark Towning via Flickr.