The lastminute.com London Eye Ticket
Activity code: LEO
- Unrivalled views of London from dizzy heights of 135 metres
- Enter one of 32 high tech glass capsules for a 30 minute ride
- Spectacular views of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral and more
- London looks spectacular in the day and the night
- Thrilling 4-D experience
- Choose your ticket type
The lastminute.com London Eye
Book your tickets for the majestic London Eye, an iconic part of the London skyline and on a select list of ‘must-dos’ when visiting the city. Made up of 32 high-tech glass capsules, at its peak the Eye elevates you to the dizzy heights of 135 metres above ground level.
Providing spectacular views across the city of London, spot Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and various other iconic London landmarks, as the glittering Thames spreads out before you. London looks gorgeous both in the day and the night and boarding at sunset is even better. The journey around the Eye takes about 30 minutes, so there is plenty of time to take pictures and simply sit back and enjoy the view.
The London Eye 4D experience
This ticket includes a wonderful 4D experience at The London Eye. Watch the tale of a little girl and her father in London, with the help of excellent effects that include bubbles and mist! Beautiful views of London, a time-lapse and a pretty fireworks display make this story come to life. Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
Choose your ticket
You can choose the ticket type that suits you best dependant on when you are planning to take a flight and if you require fast-track entry. You can also add a London Eye river cruise to your ticket type.
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- This is a timed and dated entry ticket to the lastminute.com London Eye.
- The 4D Cinema Experience is temporarily closed
- Busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm. Due to popularity, there are also some entry constraints particularly over weekends. So aviod these times if you can.
- Standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue and show their timed and dated tickets.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train/Underground Station: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Open Daily: 11:00am until 6:00pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed