The lastminute.com London Eye Ticket
Activity code: LEO
- Unrivalled views of London from dizzy heights of 135 metres
- Enter one of 32 high tech glass capsules for a 30 minute ride
- Spectacular views of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral and more
- London looks spectacular in the day and the night
Enjoy incredible 360-degree views of London on the majestic lastminute.com London Eye. An iconic part of the London skyline and on a select list of ‘must-dos’ when visiting the city, the London Eye is made up of 32 high-tech glass capsules. At its peak the Eye elevates you to the dizzy heights of 135 metres above ground level!
Providing spectacular views across the city of London, spot Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and various other iconic London landmarks, as the glittering Thames spreads out before you. London looks gorgeous both in the day and the night and boarding at sunset is even better. The journey around the Eye takes about 30 minutes, so there is plenty of time to take pictures and simply sit back and enjoy the view.
Choose your ticket
Please check all of the ticket types to find the one for your date of travel.
Why not experience London from a unique perspective by adding a London Eye river cruise to your ticket? Click here for more information.
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- This is a timed and dated entry ticket to the lastminute.com London Eye.
- Busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm. Due to popularity, there are also some entry constraints particularly over weekends. So avoid these times if you can.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train/Underground Station: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.