London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
Activity code: 208
- Panoramic 1 hour 45 mins tour of London’s lit up landmarks
- See the beautiful Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Wesminster Abbey and plenty more beautiful locations
- Social distancing measures are in place
- A live English speaking guide throughout
- See London from a unique perspective against the backdrop of the night sky
- Audio guides available in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Mandarin
This 1 hour and 45 minute tour on an Open Top bus, gives you the opportunity to see London from a unique perspective as the dark settles over the city, much of the traffic clears and all of its lights come on. Drive past the illuminated clock tower of the Houses of Parliament, better known as Big Ben. See the vibrant central London hub Piccadilly Circus at night with its famous wall of adverts illuminating the area. The Tower of London is a site to behold at night, as its lights show-off the brilliance of its hundreds of years old architecture. Watch life along the River Thames as night starts to fall. Your English speaking tour guide will tell you about the history of London and explain many of those must know facts about England’s capital cities famous landmarks. As this is a London by night tour, you will hear some of the darker secrets about London, and in particular the life and ties of the infamous Sweeny Todd, these stories need to be told as the sun sets. This tour will give you all the information you need to get to know this fantastic city as it comes alive after dark.
You tour will be accompanied by a knowledgeable English speaking guide, or an audio guide is also available in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Mandarin. The tour is suitable for all ages. We also recommend that if you are taking the tour in the cooler months, you wear a coat onboard to keep warm. The tour will start and finish at the London Eye, making transport to and from the departure point easy.
Click here to view the route map
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight, (UK time) the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Departure Point; London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (Waterloo Station is a 2 minute walk).
Departure: 7:00pm: Check-in: 6:45pm. Return: 8:45pm approx.
Departure: 8:00pm: Check-in: 7:45pm.Return: 9:45pm approx.
Return Point: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (Waterloo Station is a 2 minute walk).
Live Guide: Subject to availability.
Click here to view the route map
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||19:15:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||17:15:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||18:15:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||20:15:00|