London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
Activity code: 208
- Panoramic 1 hour 30 mins tour of London’s lit up landmarks
- See the beautiful Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and plenty more beautiful locations
- A live English-speaking guide throughout
- See London from a unique perspective against the backdrop of the night sky
- Audio guides available in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
As the dark settles over the city, much of the traffic clears and all of London’s bright lights come on. With this 90-minute Open Top Bus Tour, you’ll discover London from a mesmerizingly unique perspective.
Drive past the illuminated clock tower of the Houses of Parliament, better known as Big Ben. Watch life along the River Thames as night starts to fall and see the vibrant Central London hub Piccadilly Circus with its famous wall of adverts illuminating the area. The Tower of London is a sight to behold at night, as its lights show-off the brilliance of its hundreds of years old architecture.
Your knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide will tell you about the history of London and explain many of those must know facts about the famous landmarks of England’s capital city. As this is a London by night tour, you’ll hear some of the darker secrets of London too, including the tale of the infamous Sweeny Todd. This tour will give you all the information you need to get to know this fantastic city as it comes alive after dark.
An audio guide is also available in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Mandarin. The tour is suitable for all ages, and we recommend that if you’re taking the tour in the cooler months, you wear a coat onboard to keep warm. The tour will start and finish at the London Eye, making transport to and from the departure point easy.
This tour starts and finishes at London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 4, London SE1 7GH. Look out for the Jubilee Park and Garden on Belvedere Road, which is in front of the London Eye, where our blue buses will be waiting. Please see the map on the schedule tab for more info.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight, (UK time) the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
Departure Point; London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 4, London SE1 7GH (Waterloo Station is a 2 minute walk).
Departure: 7:00pm: Check-in: 6:45pm. Return: 8:45pm approx.
Departure: 8:00pm: Check-in: 7:45pm. Return: 9:45pm approx.
Return Point: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 4, London SE1 7GH (Waterloo Station is a 2 minute walk).
Live Guide: Subject to availability.
Click here to view the route map
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030