We all love a day of sunshine, especially in the…
Have you ever travelled around London on a vintage Victorian Omnibus led by white horses? Do you want to learn about the history of the streets of London and travel down The Strand, through Covent Garden, past Trafalgar Square and through the middle of Piccadilly Circus? Now could be your chance!
We’re giving away two tickets to the Horse Drawn Tour of London! One lucky winner and a friend will be able to experience the exciting and unique atmosphere of the city of London and the truly special feeling of travelling around on a piece of history, led by expertly trained horses. The competition closes at Midnight on Sunday 13th March and here are the ways you can enter:
Twitter: Head over to @goldentours twitter page, follow and RT the competition tweet to enter.
Facebook: Head over to our Facebook page, like our page and answer the question on our competition post to enter.
Blog: Leave a comment on this blog answering the following question (and don’t forget to leave your email address!)
Trafalgar Square stands in the centre of London, but whose column would you find here?
Find the full Terms and Conditions below:
- By entering the free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is open to anyone except for employees of Golden Tours, their families, friends, agencies or anyone else associated with this prize draw.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter the prize draw.
- The prize: 2 Tickets to the Horse Drawn Tour of London
- Tours run on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm, 4.30pm and 6pm. The winner can choose their preferred time slot, subject to availability.
- The prize must be booked and taken before 31st May 2016.
- You can enter via the Golden Tours blog, via Twitter or via Facebook. All entries will go into one prize draw.
– Entering on the Blog: Leave a comment with your answer and email address.
– Entering on Facebook: Leave a comment on one of our competition posts with your answer. You must ‘like’ our Facebook page to enter.
– Entering on Twitter: Follow @GoldenTours and Retweet the competition tweet to enter.
- This prize draw opens on Friday 26th February 2016 and closes at Midnight on 13th March 2016. Entries received after this time will be void
- Only one entry per person, per channel.
- Comments that we deem to be inappropriate or offensive will be removed and void.
- Winners will be notified by email, Facebook or Twitter, depending on entry method.
- Golden Tours accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree that your details may be used to keep you informed about Golden Tours promotions, products and news. The winners name will be posted on any websites associated with Golden Tours (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and the main website), and may be used for future PR activity. Golden Tours complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Golden Tours decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If winners have not responded within 48 hours following notification, the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Golden Tours reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside of its control
- By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Golden Tours may require.
- Winners details will be available for two weeks after the draw by sending a SAE to Angela Logan at the address below.
- Golden Tours reserves the right to (i) cancel this prize draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individuals entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Entrants are providing their information to Golden Tours and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- Promoter: Golden Tours, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH