After being teased for months with sunny spells that were…
** COMPETITION NOW CLOSED **
To celebrate the festive season and the beauty of the city of London at Christmas time, this week we’re running a special competition to win a pair of tickets to our Christmas Lights Tour of London.
We have two pairs of tickets to give away and all you have to answer the following question:
Christmas Eve Vs New Year’s Eve – which is better and why? #XmasVsNYE
To enter, either tell us in the comments below (and don’t forget to leave your email address), on our Facebook page or follow us on twitter (@goldentours) and tweet us with your answer, using the hashtag #XmasVsNYE.
The competition closes at Midnight on Sunday 13th December 2015 and the Christmas Lights Tour operates until 6th January 2016. Winners will be announced early next week.
Full Terms and Conditions are below:
1. By entering the free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This prize draw is open to anyone except for employees of Golden Tours, their families, friends, agencies or anyone else associated with this prize draw.
3. You must be over 18 years of age to enter the prize draw.
4. The prizes: 2 x 2 Tickets to the Golden Tours Christmas Lights Tour
5. The prize must be used before 6th January 2016. Tours runs at 8pm daily and 7pm Friday – Sunday. Winners can choose their preferred time slot, subject to availability.
6. You can enter via the Golden Tours blog and via Twitter. All entries will go into one prize draw.
– Entering on the Blog: Leave a comment with your answer and email address.
– Entering on Facebook: Leave a comment on one of our competition posts with your answer. You must ‘like’ our Facebook page to enter.
– Entering on Twitter: Tweet @GoldenTours using the hashtag #XmasVsNYE to tell us your answer. You must follow @GoldenTours to enter.
7. This prize draw opens at 4.30pm Monday 7th December 2015 and closes at Midnight Sunday 13th December 2015. Entries received after this time will be void.
8. Only one entry per person, per channel.
9. Comments that we deem to be inappropriate or offensive will be removed and void.
10. Winners will be notified by email or twitter, depending on entry method.
11. Golden Tours accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
12. By entering this prize draw, you agree that your details may be used to keep you informed about Golden Tours promotions, products and news. The winners name will be posted on any websites associated with Golden Tours (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and the main website), and may be used for future PR activity. Golden Tours complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
13. Golden Tours decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. If winners have not responded within 48 hours following notification, the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random.
15. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Golden Tours reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside of its control
16. By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Golden Tours may require.
17. Winners details will be available for two weeks after the draw by sending a SAE to Angela Logan at the address below.
18. Golden Tours reserves the right to (i) cancel this prize draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individuals entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Entrants are providing their information to Golden Tours and not to Facebook or Twitter.
20. Promoter: Golden Tours, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH