Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover & Greenwich River Boat Ride
Activity code: 10
- Enjoy a private visit to Leeds Castle, ‘the loveliest castle in the world’
- Visit one of the oldest Christian structures in the UK, Canterbury Cathedral
- See the tomb of Thomas Becket and see spectacular stained glass windows
- See the White Cliffs of Dover and Dover Castle as you drive through Kent
- See the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich before enjoying a Thames boat ride
Private Visit to Leeds Castle
You couldn’t imagine a castle in a more beautiful setting! Surrounded by 500 acres of parkland and a glossy lake, Leeds Castle used to be an idyllic haven for the royals — Henry VIII once lived here with Catherine of Aragon. During this private visit, your tour guide will show you how the Tudors lived at the spectacular fortress.
The medieval city of Canterbury is dominated by its breathtaking cathedral — it’s the oldest in England and considered to be the centre of English Christianity. You’ll visit the towering cathedral and follow in the footsteps of pilgrims that flocked to the church after Thomas Becket’s gruesome murder in 1170. The gothic building hides many visual treasures, from the colourful stained-glass windows to the creepy crypt.
White Cliffs of Dover
The striking gateway to England, the White Cliffs of Dover have stood loyally throughout invasions and two world wars! Get your cameras ready as we pause for a photo stop at this stunning stretch of coastline. Movie buffs will also enjoy seeing Dover Castle, a medieval fortress that portrayed the Tower of London in Hollywood film ‘The Other Boleyn Girl’!
After Dover, you’ll head south of the River Thames to Greenwich! This World Heritage Site is full to the brim with fascinating maritime history including the legendary tea clipper ship Cutty Sark. You will also see the fabulous Christopher Wren-designed Old Royal Naval College.
River Thames Boat Ride
End your day on a relaxing note and see some top London landmarks during this River Thames boat ride. You’ll float past iconic Tower Bridge and the soaring St Paul’s Cathedral along the route, before disembarking at Embankment Pier.
This tour will finish at Embankment Pier in London at around 6.30pm.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- Parts of Canterbury Cathedral will be closed on 24th, 26th, 27th Aug, 6th and 7th of Sept, and 25th Nov, however you can still enjoy most of the areas on these days.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- *During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund.