Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & Tower of London
Activity code: OT6
- London Hop-on hop-off bus service
- Free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Buses depart every 15 from main tourist points
- Bus audio guides available in the following languages:
- Step into the infamous Tower of London and discover the Crown Jewels
Experience the very best of London with our hop-on hop-off bus tour taking you through the heart of the city. Select either a 1 day, 24 or 48 hours ticket, to explore the capital at your own leisure with multiple stop. Hop-off at Parliament Square and explore Poets’ Corner at Westminster Abbey, hop-off at Buckingham Palace and venture inside to see the lavish royal State Rooms, hop-off at the Tower of London and come up close to the world-famous Crown Jewels and many more of London’s most iconic landmarks. If you choose to stay onboard and soak in the sensational panoramic sights, you’ll get to enjoy onboard audio commentary revealing what makes it one of the most famous and historic cities in the world.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Orange route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Visit Tower of London
HM Tower of London has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most famous castle keeps in the world, it was built to awe, subdue and terrify Londoners and to deter foreign invaders. It’s now an iconic symbol of London and Britain and one of the world’s premier tourist attractions. Take a tour with an actual Beefeater and see the beauty of The Crown Jewels.
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride with the 24 or 48 hour Bus Ticket
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
- Select either a 1 day, 24 or 48 hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Admission to Tower of London
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours applicable with the 24 or 48 hour bus ticket*
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Your bus ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- Boat ticket, valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited boat usage within the 24 hours. Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
Hop on Hop off: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Tower of London Timeslots: 9:00am to 4:00pm every 30mins
1 July to 31 August Peak Days: Daily
1 September to 22 October 2021: Wed to Sun
Peak Days: Fri, Sat & Sun
Off-Peak Days: Wed & Thurs
23 to 31 October 2021 Peak Days: Daily