Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & Tower of London
Activity code: OT6
- London Hop-on hop-off bus service
- Free River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket*
- Buses depart every 15 from main tourist points
- Bus audio guides available in the following languages:
- Step into the infamous Tower of London and discover the Crown Jewels
Open Top Bus Tour of London
Experience the very best of London with our hop-on hop-off bus tour taking you through the heart of the city. Select either a 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hours ticket, to explore the capital at your own leisure with multiple stop. Hop-off at Parliament Square and explore Poets’ Corner at Westminster Abbey, hop-off at Buckingham Palace and venture inside to see the lavish royal State Rooms, hop-off at the Tower of London and come up close to the world-famous Crown Jewels and many more of London’s most iconic landmarks. If you choose to stay onboard and soak in the sensational panoramic sights, you’ll get to enjoy onboard audio commentary revealing what makes it one of the most famous and historic cities in the world.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
Visit Tower of London
HM Tower of London has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most famous castle keeps in the world, it was built to awe, subdue and terrify Londoners and to deter foreign invaders. It’s now an iconic symbol of London and Britain and one of the world’s premier tourist attractions. Take a tour with an actual Beefeater and see the beauty of The Crown Jewels.
Free River Thames Boat Ride with the 24, 48 or 72 hour bus ticket
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames. Sail from Westminster to either Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich (or vice versa), you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
Click here to view Map & Timetable
Free Walking Tours - from 1st April
Learn more about the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. As you travel back to Victorian London, you’ll uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper as well as the locations of the murders and clues. Alternatively, embark on a royal tour of London to find out more about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family.
- Your bus ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus.