Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & Tower of London
- London Hop-on hop-off bus service
- River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket*
- Bus audio guides available in the following languages:
- Step into the infamous Tower of London and discover the Crown Jewels
- Your bus ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus.
- Audio guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.
Open Top Bus Tour of London
Experience the very best of London with our hop-on hop-off bus tour taking you through the heart of the city. Select either a 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hours ticket, to explore the capital at your own leisure with multiple stop. Hop-off at Parliament Square and explore Poets’ Corner at Westminster Abbey, hop-off at Buckingham Palace and venture inside to see the lavish royal State Rooms, hop-off at the Tower of London and come up close to the world-famous Crown Jewels and many more of London’s most iconic landmarks. If you choose to stay onboard and soak in the sensational panoramic sights, you’ll get to enjoy onboard audio commentary revealing what makes it one of the most famous and historic cities in the world.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Museum Tour (Orange Route): Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
Visit Tower of London
HM Tower of London has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most famous castle keeps in the world, it was built to awe, subdue and terrify Londoners and to deter foreign invaders. It’s now an iconic symbol of London and Britain and one of the world’s premier tourist attractions. Take a tour with an actual Beefeater and see the beauty of The Crown Jewels.
Boat Ride with the 24, 48 or 72 hour bus ticket
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
Free Walking Tours
Learn more about the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. As you travel back to Victorian London, you’ll uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper as well as the locations of the murders and clues. Alternatively, embark on a royal tour of London to find out more about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family.
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
Every 20 mins on the Red and Blue routes. Every 30 mins on the Orange route.
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service: Click here to view the latest service information
Boat Ride operated by City Cruises
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT
The boat cruise is approx. 30 minutes in duration.
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
Start time: 3:30pm daily (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time)
Finish time: 5pm
Departure Point and Directions: Exit Tower Hill Station, London and wait at the Ice Cream Refreshments stand next to the station exit
Return Location: Near Liverpool Street Underground Station
Royal Walking Tour
Start time: 10am daily (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time)
Departure Point: Tourist Bus Stop outside The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, Buckingham Gate, SW1A 1AA (Nearest underground station: Victoria and Green Park)
Return Point: Westminster Abbey (Nearest underground station: Westminster Station)