Simply Stonehenge Tour
Activity code: 229
- Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous Stonehenge
- Come up close to the 5,000 year old Stone Circle
- Capture the essence of Stonehenge’s history by exploring the interactive Visitor Centre
- Relax with return transportation on a luxury coach
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Stonehenge Visitor Centre
Stonehenge now has a fantastic up-to-date visitor experience! The new visitor centre includes a museum housing permanent and temporary exhibitions, large shop and brand new café. You’ll learn more about Stonehenge from the fascinating exhibits and be able to enjoy a virtual sunrise as it rises over the prehistoric stones!
Choose between a morning or afternoon departure.
The tour finishes at approximately 2.30pm for the morning departure, and at approximately 7:30pm for the afternoon departure. Afternoon departures are only available in the summer months.
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour is unescorted.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- During exceptionally busy periods, Stonehenge might not be able to provide audio guides on the day.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2022. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Check-in: 08:00am for the morning tour. 1.30pm for the afternoon tour
Departure: 08:30am for the morning tour. 2pm for the afternoon tour.
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Morning Tour approximately 2:30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington) subject to traffic conditions*.
Afternoon Tour approximately 7:30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington) subject to traffic conditions*.
*Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour may finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030