Simply Stonehenge Tour
Activity code: 229
- Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous Stonehenge
- Come up close to the 5,000-year-old Stone Circle
- Capture the essence of Stonehenge’s history by exploring the interactive Visitor Centre
- Relax with return transportation on a luxury coach
Experience one of the UK’s most famous and mysterious attractions, Stonehenge!
Travel to the Neolithic stones that have stood on the Salisbury Plains for around 5,000 years for an unforgettable experience. During your visit, you’ll get the chance to discover the fascinating theories surrounding this prehistoric monument and attempt to piece together how, who and why they came to rest there.
Departing from Central London on a luxury air-conditioned coach, visitors will have a choice between a morning or afternoon tour. Upon arrival, you can explore the visitor centre which houses many permanent and temporary exhibitions, a large shop and café. From here, a shuttle bus will take you to the large, sturdy stones.
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour is unescorted.
- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Download the audio tour in advance (English version only), please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your App store.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Show your wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
Return Time: Approximately 2:30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington) subject to traffic conditions*.
Directions from Victoria Station to Bulleid Way: Exit Victoria Station via the Buckingham Palace Road Entrance, to the right of the Gatwick Express platforms. Turn left and walk down Buckingham Palace Road until you reach the first main junction. When it’s safe to do so, cross the road at the traffic lights and turn left. Walk around 20 yards, before turning right into Bulleid Way. Your coach will NOT depart from Victoria Coach Station.
*Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour may finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030