The Beatles & Liverpool - Magical Mystery Tour, Beatles Story Museum & Cavern Club
Activity code: 90
- Day Trip to Liverpool
- Reserved Seats on Train
- The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Entry to The Beatles Story
- Entry to the Cavern Club
- Exclusive complimentary souvenir
- Designated Time for Shopping and Sightseeing
You will need to be at Euston Station at 6:30am with your printed train tickets for your outbound and inbound rail journeys. Your train will depart at 7:07am and arrive in to Liverpool Lime Street Station at 9:21am. Please print all tickets for both your return rail journey and attraction tickets.
We recommend you make your way to Albert Dock (a 15-minute walk from the station), where you’ll find the Beatles Story Exhibition and where the Magical Mystery Bus will depart from.
The Beatles Story
One of the best highlights of this fascinating tour is a trip to The Beatles Story at Albert Dock. This exhibition takes you on a journey through time from the Beatles beginnings to their worldwide domination. You’ll get a special insight into their childhood days, solo careers, how they met and exciting secrets.
Audio guides for the exhibition are narrated by John Lennon’s sister Julia and are available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Beatles Magical Mystery Coach Tour
Your Liverpool afternoon is spent onboard a Beatles Magical Mystery tour, which will be conveniently booked for you. Departing from The Beatles Story exhibition and finishing two hours later at the Cavern Club, the tour is given on a vintage 1960’s coach, identical to the vehicle used in the 1967 film Magical Mystery Tour! (Vehicle subject to change). You’ll be kept entertained along the way by a professional Beatles Guides and some Fab Four tunes. The bus will visit over 30 classic sites, including the Fab Four’s former homes, schools and birthplaces, and get up close to places that inspired some of their most memorable songs – Penny Lane and Strawberry Field. The tour finishes at the world famous Cavern Club, where you can enjoy live music every afternoon from the Cavern’s resident musicians and collect your exclusive souvenir.
As your Beatles-filled day comes to an end, head back to Liverpool Lime Street station, where your train will depart at 6.48pm, arriving back in London at 9.04pm.
- Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without the e-tickets you cannot travel. If you do not receive the email please contact the reservations team on +44 207 233 7030
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- This tour is unescorted
- The Cavern Club is free of charge to enter during the day.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Days of departure: Monday to Saturday
Departure Schedule: London - Liverpool
Check-in time: Mon-Fri 6:30am (Saturday 7:30am)
Departure from Euston Station: 7:07am
Arrival at Liverpool Station: 9:20am
Departure Schedule: Liverpool - London
Check-in time: 6:15pm
Departure from Liverpool Station: 6:48pm
Arrival at Euston Station: 9:02pm