Welcome to the goldentours.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made through Golden Tours whether online or offline. By accessing this Website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Golden Tours offers a variety of tours, tickets and services through this website (goldentours.com) and through designated partner websites. Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we recommend you to read them carefully.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through goldentours.com or any other Golden Tours affiliated website are subject to these Terms and Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
- 1.1 All use of the web site www.goldentours.com ("the Site") is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- 1.2 You may print and keep a copy of these terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site.
- 1.3 By using goldentours.com or any Golden Tours-affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- 1.4 If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use goldentours.com or a Golden Tours-affiliated website.
- 1.5 Golden Tours may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Golden Tours. Your continued use of Golden Tours.com or a Golden Tours-affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- 1.6 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Golden Tours.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Golden Tours.com content requires the prior written permission of Golden Tours (if you're interested in becoming a Golden Tours affiliate, please click here for more information).
- 1.7 You agree to use Golden Tours.com and Golden Tours-affiliated websites only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of goldentours.com.
- 1.8 Your use of Golden Tours.com or any Golden Tours-affiliated sites is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Golden Tours.
- 1.9 Goods or services available for purchase on the Site, such as hotel and theatre bookings are provided by our partners and comprise a contract between the user and our partner, not Golden Tours. Although Golden Tours uses its reasonable endeavours to ensure reputable suppliers are used on the Site it accepts no liability arising from supplies by such partners. All such sales are on the terms and conditions of the provider and the user which may be accessed from the Site.
Visitor Provided Material
- 2.3 When using goldentours.com you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- That violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory.
- This is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 2.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material that is in breach if this website.
- 3.1 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- 3.2 You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided.
Pricing - Inclusions & Exclusions
- 4.1 Prices shown on Golden Tours website are per person unless otherwise stated.
- 4.2 Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- 4.3 What is included is stated specifically on each page.
- 4.4 For groups 10 participants or more, group tariffs may be available on request, click here for further details.
- 4.5 Senior Prices apply for customers 60 years and over.
- 4.6 Students at the time of booking must provide an ID card and bring it with them on the day of travel.
- 4.7 Children under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- 4.8 Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes, charges or fees.
- 4.9 Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) - gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, food and beverages and transfers to/from stations.
- 4.10 Gratuities are at your discretion.
- 4.11 Revised pricing, practices, offers, commercial catalogues, pricelists and schedules or other documents upon which pricing strategies are based on are considered in conjunction with Pricing Practices Guide.
- 5.1 Golden Tours accepts the following Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- 5.2 There is no charge or service fee for processing Credit-card payments.
- 5.3 Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 5.4 For your protection and in accordance with the requirements of the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992, we operate a client money trust account (account held at GIRO BANK PLC) to ensure that you would be refunded and/or repatriated to London in the very unlikely event of our insolvency. All payments we receive from you will be kept safe in that trust account until such time as you have completed your holiday or cancelled it.
- 5.5 Cardholder must be present at the time of presenting the ticket.
Amendments & Cancellations
- 6.1 Amendments by you can only be made to coach tours, please call us 24 hours prior to the departure time and date.
- 6.2 Theatre tickets, rail trips, lunch and dinner products, overnight tours, attraction tickets and Warner Bros studio tours cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- 6.3 For full and half day coach tours, a full refund will only be made up to 24 hours prior to departure; otherwise 100% charge will apply.
Refunds & Compensation
- 7.1 In the event that a venue is not visited during a coach tour due to unforeseen circumstances, an amount equal to the value of the admission will be refunded at our discretion.
- 7.2 If the air conditioning or washroom on the allocated vehicle is not operational, then no refund will be made.
- 7.3 Open Top Bus Tour tickets are not refundable. All sales are final, tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Golden Tours.
- 7.4 For Open Top Bus Tours, in the event of unforeseen weather or traffic conditions, a refund of a maximum of 25% of the value of the ticket will only be given where the delay is longer than one hour.
- 7.5 We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- 7.6 Once approved, we will endeavour to process any refunds within 7-10 working days. Refunds will only be made using the same payment method as used when making the initial booking. All third party products and services, where we act as an official agent, are non-refundable under any circumstances and are also subject to the terms and conditions of the product/service supplier.
- 7.7 In the event that UK train services are cancelled, refunds and compensation will be offered in line with the train-operators’ terms & conditions.
- 7.8 For Eurostar-inclusive products; Eurostar products are non-cancellable and non-refundable, unless Eurostar have reported in advance any major delays or cancellations with their service, and you haven’t travelled yet and your Eurostar train is cancelled or likely to be delayed by more than an hour you may decide not to travel, in which case you can:Exchange your ticket for free and travel on another date within 120 days (90 days if your booking involves onward travel with another train company), subject to availability https://www.eurostar.com/us-en/manage-booking
- Request a full refund with the Eurostar Traveller Care Team, regardless of your original ticket conditions.https://help.eurostar.com/email?lang=en#/
- For any additional expenses during disruption, please contact your travel insurance. Eurostar will however consider reasonable out of pocket expenses incurred , so please ensure to keep your original receipts and submit to the following link (https://help.eurostar.com/email?lang=en#/)
- You can claim either of these options from wherever you bought your ticket, up to two months after your original travel date.
- For more information please click on the following links:https://help.eurostar.com/faq/uk-en/category/compensation
- 7.9 For the Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London: In the event of running over time due to heavy traffic in central London we will offer a 15% refund.
- 8.1 We want you to enjoy your experience with us. Sometimes however things do not go according to plan and if you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations, or that we could improve our service in some way. Please let us know by email customers[email protected] and we will respond to you within 3 - 5 business days.
- 9.1 Customers purchasing tickets on this website will receive an e-ticket. The Customer will need to print the e-ticket and bring the printed copy with them to present to a member of the Golden Tours staff at the Customers preferred boarding point.
- 9.2 Customers with e-tickets must bring the printed e-ticket along with the credit card used to make the purchase as proof of ID.
- 9.3 The Customer should present their e-ticket to a Golden Tours uniformed member of staff, at the preferred boarding point. The member of staff will exchange the e-ticket for a valid ticket To Travel.
- 9.4 Golden Tours reserves the right to refuse any e-tickets presented without the credit card used to make the purchase.
Date Of Departure & Collection Timings
- 10.1 Dates of departure and collection times are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur.
Pickups & Convenient Returns (Coach Tours)
- 11.1 In the event that you miss your pickup time, please contact the concierge at the hotel who will assist your further.
- 11.2 Drivers have to work under strict legal and time restrictions and therefore you will be dropped back at up to three central locations in London (unless stated otherwise during the tour).
Smoking, Food & Drink On Board Coaches
- 12.1 Smoking is not permitted on board, but all tours make frequent stops.
- 12.2 In the interest of safety we ask that no hot food or hot drinks are carried on board the coach.
- 12.3 We offer a complementary lunch pack on some coach tours. Care is taken to ensure that the lunch pack does not contain nuts, however due to the nature of how the cookies are displayed they may come in contact with other peanut or tree nut-containing cookies. Golden Tours will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions
- 12.4 The free lunch offer is available on all full day coach tours (excluding our Discover tours)
- 12.5 There is no cash alternative for the free lunch pack
- 12.6 Lunch packs have been provided at no extra cost and will include the following items: One vegetarian roll, one packet of crisps, one bottle of water and one seasonal item. If for any reason any/all items are unavailable, no refund will be made. Bookings made less than 12 hours before departure will not receive a lunch pack and no refund will be made.
- 12.7 We are unable to take requests as to the contents of the free lunch pack.
- 12.8 You may consume your free lunch pack on the coach.
- 12.9 Golden Tours will not be responsible for any allergic reactions that may occur.
Passports, Visas & Personal Insurance
- 13.1 A Passport valid for all countries to be visited must be carried and you must ascertain from your Travel Agent what visas are required.
- 13.2 It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- 13.3 We do not offer Travel Insurance but would strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure.
- 14.1 At Golden Tours we do our best to give all our customers full care and attention, but we do need to know at the time of booking if there are any special needs or requirements. It is particularly important that we are advised of any disabilities and also if you intend to bring any specialist equipment such as a wheelchair with you. If you have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor if you are in doubt about your suitability to travel.
- 14.2 At Golden Tours our policy is to maintain and improve the current standards of accessibility to our services for people with disabilities or whose mobility is impaired. We take into account the provisions set out in the Equality Act 2010 and whilst we encourage third party venues, and industry partners to adopt such measures we are unable to guarantee their standard of compliance.
- 15.1 On overnight tours an allowance of one suitcase, not exceeding 44lb in weight and dimensions of 30 x 17 x 10in (20kg and 77 x 44 x 26cm) is permitted together, with a small carry on.
- 15.2 Any items left on the coach or vehicle, are left at the owner's risk. Golden Tours will take no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
- 16.1 Whilst touring, please note that seats are on first come first served basis.
- 16.2 We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- 16.3 We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavour will be made to advise passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- 16.4 In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- 16.5 Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, the tour will not be delayed in order to wait for the client andthen no liability can be accepted.
- 16.6 On certain occasions, a bilingual tour guide may lead a tour to cater for customers of different language needs. To browse our language tours, click here.
- 16.7 Users of Golden Tours Wi-Fi are subject to a fair data usage limit of 250MB per customer.
- 17.1 All walking tours are subject to availability.
- 17.2 Free walking tours must be pre-booked and vouchers redeemed for use within 72 hours of coach tour. If walking tour is unavailable, no refund will be made.
Third Party Products
- 18.1 Golden Tours provides you with this booking platform, so that you can get in direct contact with the service provider and make a booking.
- 18.2 The contract relating to the service booked is directly between you and the supplier of the service.
- 18.3 Golden Tours is not a contractual partner for the booked service. You will be subject to the supplier's terms and conditions, Golden Tours acts as an agent for the supplier of the activity. For further details please contact us.
- 19.1 All offers displayed on the website can only be booked online.
- 19.2 Free walking tours must be redeemed on the day of your tour and must be used within 7 days after your tour date.
Golden Tours Gift Certificates
- 20.1 All gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used for the purchase of gift vouchers.
- 20.2 Gift certificates can only be redeemed online (subject to availability).
- 20.3 Gift certificates are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
Accident Or Loss
- 21.1 We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- 21.2 We do not own or manage the train, ships, vehicles, accommodation and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
- 22.1 No agent or proprietor of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
- 22.2 All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to English Law. If you have comments about your sightseeing tour, you should make them to the company. Golden Tours Limited, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH, and if you are dissatisfied with the response you may write to Visit London, 2 More London Riverside, London SW1 2RR
Warner Bros Studio Tour terms and conditions
- 23.1 You must present your ticket at the departure point. Failure to provide such ticket will result in you being refused entry to the tour.
- 23.2 Admission to the tour will only be valid for the time and date indicated on the ticket. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- 23.3 A ticket entitles one (1) person entry to the tour on a single occasion. Once you exit the tour, you will need a new ticket to re-enter the tour.
- 23.4 Tickets will include entry to most, but not necessarily all, areas of the tour. Subject to availability and at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London absolute discretion, you may be asked to purchase additional tickets to obtain access to certain areas of the tour.
- 23.5 Photocopies, incomplete copies or counterfeit tickets will not be accepted and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (WBSL) reserves the right to refuse entry to the tour to any person attempting to use such items.
- 23.6 No food or beverage of any nature may be brought on the tour. Food and beverage purchased during the tour may only be consumed in designated areas within the tour.
- 23.7 All tickets purchased are non-refundable.
- 23.8 Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 16 years or over whilst on or in the vicinity of the tour. Such children shall remain under the control and supervision of such adult at all times.
- 23.9 Golden Tours reserve the right to replace the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter livered bus at any point without prior notice. Golden Tours will, wherever possible, operate using the above bus but may replace the livered bus with either a plain bus or coach whenever mechanical or operational circumstance dictate. Golden Tours will not be obliged to offer refunds or exchanges due to changing the livered bus.
- 23.10 A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour. It is recommended that customers with high blood pressure, heart conditions or other pre-existing medical conditions ask the tour staff for further details and avoid areas of the tour at which point such special effects are located.
- 23.11 WBSL reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to remove from the tour and the Site (whether before, during or after the tour) (without warning) any person who:
- has been convicted of a criminal offence which in the opinion of WBSL is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
- has behaved in a manner which WBSL considers is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors or tour staff (including, without limitation, unnecessary noise (whether from mobile phones or personal stereos or otherwise));
- has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- does not have a valid ticket;
- accesses any area of the tour and/or Site other than the areas designated for access by consumers; or
- does not comply with all or part of the tour Terms and Conditions.
- 23.12 The tour lasts approximately 180 minutes. During peak times, the waiting period may exceed 30 minutes.
- 23.13 The taking of photographs with handheld cameras is allowed in all areas of the Studio Tour apart from within the pre-show cinema and green screen areas. Video recording as well as the use of flashes, tripods and other specialist photographic equipment is not permitted. Photographs should only be enjoyed for your own personal, private, non commercial purposes. Unless permission has been granted by us, pictures and images cannot be reproduced in any format or media other than for private viewing.
- 23.14 You must keep their personal belongings with them at all time. We accept no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to any personal items brought on to the tour.
- 23.15 For the safety of all, consumers are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. The following items may not be brought on to the tour: weapons, fireworks, (smoke) bombs, glass bottles, flammable liquids or other articles which may cause injury. Any consumer who refuses himself/herself and/or their belongings to be searched or who is found in possession of such items will be denied entry to the tour and the Site or will be removed from the tour and the Site.
- 23.16 The throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
- 23.17 Smoking is strictly prohibited on the tour or in its vicinity.
- 23.18 Pets and other animals (except for guide or hearing dogs) are strictly prohibited on the tour or in its vicinity.
- 23.19 WBSL reserves the rights to alter, close or remove details/exhibits without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons. WBSL shall not be liable to GT, any Authorised Licensee or any consumer for any refund or compensation in these circumstances.
- 23.20 Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from WBSL’s negligence or that of WBSL staff (if acting within the course of their employment), or agents or sub-contractors (if acting within the course of their appointment) or for any matter for which it would be illegal for WBSL to exclude, attempt to exclude or limit WBSL’s liability, WBSL, its employees, agents or sub-contractors shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, including without limitation any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the tour and/or during evacuation from the tour or its vicinity in the event of breakdown or accident or other reason.
- 23.21 From time to time, WBSL or other authorised parties may carry out photograph and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on or in the vicinity of the tour which may feature consumers. By accepting these terms and conditions, consumers agree that WBSL or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any monitoring or promotional, advertising or publicity material in any form whatsoever. consumers further agree that copyright in these materials rests with WBSL or such authorised party (as the case may be).