Welcome to the goldentours.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Golden Tours offers a variety of tours, tickets and services through its website (goldentours.com) and through designated partner websites. Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we recommend you to read them carefully.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through goldentours.com or any other Golden Tours affiliated website are subject to these Terms and Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
- 1.1All use of the web site www.goldentours.com ("the Site") is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- 1.2You may print and keep a copy of these terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site.
- 1.3By using goldentours.com or any Golden Tours-affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- 1.4If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use goldentours.com or a Golden Tours-affiliated website.
- 1.5Golden Tours may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Golden Tours. Your continued use of Golden Tours.com or a Golden Tours-affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- 1.6You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Golden Tours.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Golden Tours.com content requires the prior written permission of Golden Tours (if you're interested in becoming a Golden Tours affiliate, please click here for more information).
- 1.7You agree to use Golden Tours.com and Golden Tours-affiliated websites only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of goldentours.com.
- 1.8Your use of Golden Tours.com or any Golden Tours-affiliated sites is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Golden Tours.
- 1.9Goods or services available for purchase on the Site, such as hotel and theatre bookings are provided by our partners and comprise a contract between the user and our partner, not Golden Tours. Although Golden Tours uses its reasonable endeavours to ensure reputable suppliers are used on the Site it accepts no liability arising from supplies by such partners. All such sales are on the terms and conditions of the provider and the user which may be accessed from the Site.
Visitor Provided Material
- 2.3When using goldentours.com you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- That violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory.
- This is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 2.4We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material that is in breach if this website.
- 3.1You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- 3.2You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided.
Pricing - Inclusions & Exclusions
- 4.1Prices shown on Golden Tours website are per person unless otherwise stated.
- 4.2Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- 4.3What is included is stated specifically on each page.
- 4.4For groups 10 participants or more, group tariffs may be available on request, click here for further details.
- 4.5Senior Prices apply for customers 60 years and over.
- 4.6Students at the time of booking must provide an ID card and bring it with them on the day of travel.
- 4.7Children under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- 4.8Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes, charges or fees.
- 4.9Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) - gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, food and beverages and transfers to/from stations.
- 4.10Gratuities are at your discretion.
- 4.11Revised pricing, practices, offers, commercial catalogues, pricelists and schedules or other documents upon which pricing strategies are based on are considered in conjunction with Pricing Practices Guide.
- 5.1Golden Tours accepts the following Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- 5.2There is no charge or service fee for processing Credit-card payments.
- 5.3Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 5.4For your protection and in accordance with the requirements of the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992, we operate a client money trust account (account held at GIRO BANK PLC) to ensure that you would be refunded and/or repatriated to London in the very unlikely event of our insolvency. All payments we receive from you will be kept safe in that trust account until such time as you have completed your holiday or cancelled it.
- 5.5Cardholder must be present at the time of presenting the ticket.
Amendments & Cancellations
- 6.1Amendments by you can only be made to coach tours, please call us 24 hours prior to the departure time and date.
- 6.2Theatre tickets, rail trips, lunch and dinner products, overnight tours, attraction tickets and Warner Bros studio tours cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- 6.3For full and half day coach tours, a full refund will only be made up to 24 hours prior to departure; otherwise 100% charge will apply.
Refunds & Compensation
- 7.1In the event that a venue is not visited during a coach tour due to unforeseen circumstances, an amount equal to the value of the admission will be refunded at our discretion.
- 7.2If the air conditioning or washroom on the allocated vehicle is not operational, then no refund will be made.
- 7.3Open Top Bus Tour tickets are not refundable. All sales are final, tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Golden Tours.
- 7.4For Open Top Bus Tours, in the event of unforeseen weather or traffic conditions, a refund of a maximum of 25% of the value of the ticket will only be given where the delay is longer than one hour.
- 7.5We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- 7.6All third party products and services, where we act as an official agent, are non-refundable under any circumstances and are also subject to the terms and conditions of the product/service supplier.
- 7.7In the event that UK train services are cancelled, refunds and compensation will be offered in line with the train-operators’ terms & conditions.
- 7.8For Eurostar-inclusive products; Eurostar products are non-cancellable and non-refundable, unless Eurostar have reported in advance any major delays or cancellations with their service, and you haven’t travelled yet and your Eurostar train is cancelled or likely to be delayed by more than an hour you may decide not to travel, in which case you can:Exchange your ticket for free and travel on another date within 120 days (90 days if your booking involves onward travel with another train company), subject to availability (https://www.eurostar.com/us-en/manage-booking
- Request a full refund with the Eurostar Traveller Care Team, regardless of your original ticket conditions.(https://help.eurostar.com/email?lang=en#/)
- For any additional expenses during disruption, please contact your travel insurance. Eurostar will however consider reasonable out of pocket expenses incurred , so please ensure to keep your original receipts and submit to the following link (https://help.eurostar.com/email?lang=en#/)
- You can claim either of these options from wherever you bought your ticket, up to two months after your original travel date.
- For more information please click on the following links:https://help.eurostar.com/faq/uk-en/category/compensation
- 8.1We want you to enjoy your experience with us. Sometimes however things do not go according to plan and if you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations, or that we could improve our service in some way. Please let us know by email email@example.com and we will respond to you within 3 - 5 business days.
- 9.1Customers purchasing tickets on this website will receive an e-ticket. The Customer will need to print the e-ticket and bring the printed copy with them to present to a member of the Golden Tours staff at the Customers preferred boarding point.
- 9.2Customers with e-tickets must bring the printed e-ticket along with the credit card used to make the purchase as proof of ID.
- 9.3The Customer should present their e-ticket to a Golden Tours uniformed member of staff, at the preferred boarding point. The member of staff will exchange the e-ticket for a valid ticket To Travel.
- 9.4Golden Tours reserves the right to refuse any e-tickets presented without the credit card used to make the purchase.
Date Of Departure & Collection Timings
- 10.1Dates of departure and collection times are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur.
Pickups & Convenient Returns (Coach Tours)
- 11.1In the event that you miss your pickup time, please contact the concierge at the hotel who will assist your further.
- 11.2Drivers have to work under strict legal and time restrictions and therefore you will be dropped back at up to three central locations in London (unless stated otherwise during the tour).
Smoking, Food & Drink On Board Coaches
- 12.1Smoking is not permitted on board, but all tours make frequent stops.
- 12.2In the interest of safety we ask that no hot food or hot drinks are carried on board the coach.
- 12.3We offer a complementary lunch pack on some coach tours. Care is taken to ensure that the lunch pack does not contain nuts, however due to the nature of how the cookies are displayed they may come in contact with other peanut or tree nut-containing cookies. Golden Tours will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions
- 12.4The free lunch offer is available on all full day coach tours (excluding our Discover tours)
- 12.5There is no cash alternative for the free lunch pack
- 12.6If a tour is confirmed after 12am (midnight) UK time, for the following morning, a free lunch pack will not be provided.
- 12.7We are unable to take requests as to the contents of the free lunch pack.
- 12.8You may consume your free lunch pack on the coach.
- 12.9Golden Tours will not be responsible for any allergic reactions that may occur.
Passports, Visas & Personal Insurance
- 13.1A Passport valid for all countries to be visited must be carried and you must ascertain from your Travel Agent what visas are required.
- 13.2It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- 13.3We do not offer Travel Insurance but would strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure.
- 14.1At Golden Tours we do our best to give all our customers full care and attention, but we do need to know at the time of booking if there are any special needs or requirements. It is particularly important that we are advised of any disabilities and also if you intend to bring any specialist equipment such as a wheelchair with you. If you have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor if you are in doubt about your suitability to travel.
- 14.2At Golden Tours our policy is to maintain and improve the current standards of accessibility to our services for people with disabilities or whose mobility is impaired. We take into account the provisions set out in the Equality Act 2010 and whilst we encourage third party venues, and industry partners to adopt such measures we are unable to guarantee their standard of compliance.
- 15.1On overnight tours an allowance of one suitcase, not exceeding 44lb in weight and dimensions of 30 x 17 x 10in (20kg and 77 x 44 x 26cm) is permitted together, with a small carry on.
- 15.2Any items left on the coach or vehicle, are left at the owner's risk. Golden Tours will take no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
- 16.1Whilst touring, please note that seats are on first come first served basis.
- 16.2We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- 16.3We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavour will be made to advise passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- 16.4In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- 16.5Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, the tour will not be delayed in order to wait for the client andthen no liability can be accepted.
- 16.6On certain occasions, a bilingual tour guide may lead a tour to cater for customers of different language needs. To browse our language tours, click here.
- 16.7Users of Golden Tours Wi-Fi are subject to a fair data usage limit of 250MB per customer.
- 17.1All walking tours are subject to availability.
- 17.2Free walking tours must be pre-booked and vouchers redeemed for use within 72 hours of coach tour. If walking tour is unavailable, no refund will be made.
Third Party Products
- 18.1Golden Tours provides you with this booking platform, so that you can get in direct contact with the service provider and make a booking.
- 18.2The contract relating to the service booked is directly between you and the supplier of the service.
- 18.3Golden Tours is not a contractual partner for the booked service. You will be subject to the supplier's terms and conditions, Golden Tours acts as an agent for the supplier of the activity. For further details please contact us.
- 19.1All offers displayed on the website can only be booked online.
- 19.2Free walking tours must be redeemed on the day of your tour and must be used within 7 days after your tour date.
Golden Tours Gift Certificates
- 20.1All gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used for the purchase of gift vouchers.
- 20.2Gift certificates can only be redeemed online (subject to availability).
- 20.3Gift certificates are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
Accident Or Loss
- 21.1We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- 21.2We do not own or manage the train, ships, vehicles, accommodation and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
- 22.1No agent or proprietor of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
- 22.2All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to English Law. If you have comments about your sightseeing tour, you should make them to the company. Golden Tours Limited, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH, and if you are dissatisfied with the response you may write to Visit London, 2 More London Riverside, London SW1 2RR