Escorted Day Trip with Eiffel Tower, Seine Cruise & Louvre Museum
Activity code: 86
- Easy and stress-free journey with reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Enjoy an escorted tour around Paris discovering the very best of the city
- Take to the waters for an idyllic cruise on the famous River Seine
- Come up close to the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Climb to the 2nd floor of the iconic Eiffel Tower for spectacular views
- Receive a 20% discount on hot beverages
Eurostar Journey to Paris
When you arrive at St Pancras International station, your exhilarating Paris adventure will begin. Head to Paul Express Coffee Shop (unit 2, St Pancras Station) at 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays) where a Golden Tours representative will meet you with your welcome pack, complete with a Paris map! Please note that check-in for the Eurostar closes 30 minutes before your departure time. You will also receive 20% off hot drinks at Paul Express.
The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel - disembarking at Gare du Nord station, Paris!
Panoramic Coach Tour of Paris
Your expert guide will meet you on arrival at Gare du Nord and introduce you to the City of Love during a dazzling panoramic tour across this treasured city. See luxury stores that stretch for miles on the world-famous Champs Elysees and spy the towering Arc de Triomphe standing firmly at the western end of the street. You’ll cruise past the Trocadero, a stunning neo-Classical building that houses a national theatre and various museums.
As one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Eiffel Tower is a real sight to behold. You’ll have the chance to experience the Tower from the second floor and soak in sensational views of Paris. With sights of the Arc de Triomphe, the Sacré-Cœur, the Pantheon and many more, you’ll be mesmerised by the most romantic city in the world.
Seine River Cruise
Take a gorgeous cruise along the heart of Paris – the River Seine. This hour-long cruise will take you past the city’s most beautiful landmarks and locations and provides you with an audio guide throughout.
Louvre Museum* (Skip the line!)
The world’s most visited museum, the Louvre is a huge, jaw-dropping building that hides a mass of priceless artwork. After entering the museum through the modern Louvre Pyramid, the guide will take you to the legendary Leonardo da Vinci painting, the Mona Lisa.
As your unforgettable day in Paris comes to a close, your guide will escort you back to Gare du Nord to bid the romantic city a reluctant farewell. The departure time is 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.39pm.
Upgrade to Standard Premier on Eurostar
Please choose between Standard or Standard Premier in the drop down menu above. Eurostar Standard Premier option has a whole load of benefits including a light meal served at your seat, while perusing complimentary magazines and charging your phone or tablet. Spacious seats and a generous luggage allowance of 2 bags around 85cm long and one small piece of hand luggage, make this the most luxurious way to travel.
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- Your full information pack including tickets will be sent to you around 10 days before you travel at the latest.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.