Open Top London Bus Tour with Live Guide
Activity code: OTL
- A fully ventilated open top bus tour of London
- See London’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
- A fun history lesson for the kids
- Live English-speaking guide on most departures
- Audio guide available
- Free cancellations available on this tour*
Join our panoramic tour of London. The bus is open top and well ventilated, it’s a 90-minute tour running every hour on the hour from the departure point at the London Eye. You will enjoy all of the famous sights of London whilst staying on the bus for the full 90 minutes. Most departures will be hosted by a live guide, who will be giving you all of the information needed to ensure that as well as a great fun and entertaining tour, you will also be learning about the past and present.
Reconnect with your favourite London landmarks with this approx 90 minute open top bus tour around the capitals best loved attractions. Sit back and relax as our experienced tour guide regales you with fascinating information about Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Piccadilly Circus and much more.
It may have been a while since you have been able to see the iconic monuments of this great city, so join us and revisit the best of London! Choose from the day or night tour for a different perspective on the capital city.
This tour is highly recommended if you want to stay on the bus for 90 minutes and cover all of the main London landmarks, whilst listening to either a live guide or the audioguide. If you are looking for an open top bus tour where you can hop-on and hop-off of the bus click here.
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour and customers will need to remain on the bus for the 90 minute duration
- There will be no breaks during the tour
- We are aiming to have a live guide on every departure, however due to the current situation, a live guide can not be guaranteed
- No food is allowed on the bus
- Single use masks will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own gloves and masks. These must be worn onboard for the comfort of all passengers. Please let our team know if you are in the category of people that do not need to wear a mask.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus.
- Public washroom facilities can be found in Victoria Station
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight, (UK time) the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- Buses will be cleaned thoroughly after every tour
- For the free West End Musicals Experience inclusion departures, there will be no live guide, but the audioguide will still be available.
Buses Depart Hourly: From 11:00am to 8:00pm
Departure Points: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
First Bus: 11:00am from London Eye, Belvedere Road (SE1 7GH), Stop 77
Last Bus: 8:00pm from London Eye, Belvedere Road (SE1 7GH), Stop 77
Live Guide: On most departures
Return Point; London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).