Open Top London Bus Tour with Live Guide
Activity code: OTL
- A fully ventilated open top bus tour of London
- See London’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
- A great history lesson for all ages
- Live English-speaking guide**
- Audio guide available
- Free cancellations available on this tour*
Join our panoramic tour of London running every hour on the hour from the departure point at the London Eye. You will enjoy all of the famous sights of London whilst staying on the bus for the full 2 hours. Most departures will be hosted by a live guide, who will be giving you all of the information needed to ensure that as well as a great fun and entertaining tour, you will also be learning about the past and present.
Reconnect with your favourite London landmarks on this open top bus tour around the capitals best loved attractions. Sit back and relax as our experienced tour guide regales you with fascinating information about Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Piccadilly Circus and much more. It may have been a while since you have been able to see the iconic monuments of this great city, so join us and revisit the best of London! Choose from the day or night tour for a different perspective on the capital city.
This tour is highly recommended if you want to stay on the bus for the 2 hours and cover all of the main London landmarks, whilst listening to either a live guide or the audioguide. If you are looking for an open top bus tour where you can hop-on and hop-off of the bus click here.
This tour starts and finishes at London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop, London, SE1 7NA. Look out for the Jubilee Park and Garden on Belvedere Road, which is in front of the London Eye, where our blue buses will be waiting. Please see the map on the schedule tab for more info.
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off bus service. The bus will stop at all stops on the route, but your ticket is valid for one entire loop only.
- There will be no breaks during the tour.
- **We aim to have a live guide on all departures, however due to the current ongoing situation, this can be subject to change.
- No food is allowed on the bus.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus.
- Public washroom facilities can be found in Waterloo Station, they are free of charge to use.
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight (UK time) the night before departure and get a refund in full.