Open Top London Bus Tour with Live Guide
Activity code: OTL
- An open top bus tour of London
- See London’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
- A fun history lesson for the kids
- Limited places and allocated time slots to allow for social distancing
- A live English-speaking guide throughout
- Single masks will be provided
- Audio guide available
- Free cancellations available on this tour*
The bus is open top and well ventilated, and we will be offering a reduced seating service with specific time slots to avoid overcrowding and single use masks will be provided. The bus tour will not be Hop-On Hop-Off, customers will stay on the same bus for the duration of the tour.
Reconnect with your favourite London landmarks with this approx 90 minute open top bus tour around the capitals best loved attractions. Sit back and relax as our experienced tour guide regales you with fascinating information about Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Piccadilly Circus and much more.
It may have been a while since you have been able to see the iconic monuments of this great city, so join us and revisit the best of London!
We will be providing compulsory single-use masks on this tour, although customers are welcome to provide their own.
Click here to view route map
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour and customers will need to remain on the bus for the 90 minute duration
- There will be no breaks during the tour
- No food will be provided on this tour
- Single use masks will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own gloves and masks. These must be worn onboard for the comfort of all passengers. Please let our team know if you are in the category of people that do not need to wear a mask.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus.
- Public washroom facilities can be found in Victoria Station
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto 48 hours before departure and get a refund in full.
- Buses will be cleaned thoroughly after every tour
Days of Operation:
Buses Depart Hourly: From 10:00am to 4:00pm (and 7:00pm night tour)
From 17 October to 1 November 2020:
Monday to Friday: Buses operate every 60min
Saturday & Sunday: Buses operate every 60min
From 2 November to 17 December 2020:
Saturday and Sunday: Buses operate every 60min
From 18 December 2020 to 3 January 2021:
Monday to Sunday Buses operate every 30min
From 4 January to 12 February 2021:
No service operating
From 13 February to 21 February 2021:
Daily: Buses operate every 60min
From 22 February to 21 March 2021:
Saturday and Sundays only: Buses operate every 60min
From 22 March 2021 onwards:
Daily: Buses operate every 60min
From 1st November; London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
Return Point; This is the same as your chosen departure point.
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||19:00:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||19:15:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||10:00:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||11:00:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||12:00:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||13:00:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||14:00:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||15:00:00|
|London Eye Stop||Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop,||SE1 7GH||16:00:00|