Total London Experience
Activity code: 200
- Gray Line’s Award-winning Best Choice Tour
- Soak in London’s most spectacular sights with a panoramic tour of the capital
- See the iconic Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Come up close to the historic Crown Jewels at the formidable Tower of London
- Cruise through the heart of the city on a River Thames boat ride
- Take a ride on the London Eye in one of the iconic glass capsules
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- This tour operates in English and Spanish
Kick off your exhilarating day out in London with a panoramic guided tour of the capital’s most well-loved landmarks. Familiarise yourself with one of the most popular cities in the world from the comfort of your seat, and use your camera or smart phone to get snap-happy.
St Paul’s Cathedral
After driving past the historic royal wedding and coronation venue of Westminster Abbey in Parliament Square, you’ll have to tear yourself away from Westminster. The next stop is the equally enchanting St Paul’s Cathedral. Stretch your legs and explore this dominating church – the towering dome masks a number of tombs, memorials and intricately painted mosaics. Discover more about Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece and the wedding venue of Princess Diana and Prince Charles.
Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guard
We can’t guarantee the Queen will be home (be sure to look out for the flag!), but a photo stop outside London‘s Buckingham Palace is still a royal treat. Watch the Queen’s Foot Guard march to the palace alongside a military band during the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony – they’ll be decked out in their eye-catching red outfits and bearskin hats.
We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
Extended Visit at the Tower of London
Refreshed and ready to delve into the colourful past of London’s most famous tower? The Tower of London conceals secrets that are equally fascinating, gruesome and inspiring. Be blinded by the glittering Crown Jewels or watch out for Anne Boleyn’s ghost lurking near where she was beheaded on Tower Green. Discover the Royal Beasts Exhibition, the Royal Mint and meet a Beefeater at one of London’s most historic landmarks!
Get acquainted with the Beefeaters during an exclusive tour with one of the Yeoman Warders. Expect tantalising inside information and grisly stories from these ‘guardians’ of the Tower – they were once responsible for watching over ill-fated prisoners.
River Thames Boat Ride
If you manage to escape the formidable fortress, it’s time to head to the water and enjoy a relaxing River Thames Boat Ride. Take in the sights from the heart of London during this leisurely trip before docking at the beautiful Greenwich.
Greenwich Walking Tour
Filled with history, Greenwich is a truly beautiful part of the city. Take a walking tour, led by your guide, covering such Greenwich landmarks as the iconic tea clipper Cutty Sark and the Old Royal Naval College, designed by Christopher Wren and discover its rich maritime history as you go.
After your Greenwich adventures, you’ll board the boat back to Central London and soak in panoramic sights of the capital as you go!
The lastminute.com London Eye Experience
You won’t stay on dry land for long though as the soaring London Eye Experience awaits. Step into one of the iconic glass capsules and ascend 135 metres above ground level for spectacular sights of the capital! Try to identify the London attractions you have visited from the roomy glass capsule during this bird’s eye view of the city. On a good day, you can even see as far as Windsor Castle!
Your tour will finish at approximately 6.00pm at the London Eye Pier.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- On Sunday due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
- The Changing of the Guard may not take place under adverse weather conditions. If this occurs we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Day of Operations: Daily
Return (approx.): 6:00pm
Departure point: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Your tour will finish at the London Eye, located at the end of London’s vibrant South Bank area, a short walk from Waterloo Underground Station and Waterloo Rail Station.
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||08:00:00|